Showing News articles tagged with Faculty
- Mike Zimmerman, Professor of the Practice and CEO of Ionic Materials, collaborates with A123 Systems LLC to develop innovative approach to an all solid-state battery (ASSB) that will accelerate the commercialization of the technology.
- Researchers used lipid nanoparticles to deliver CRISPR/Cas9 gene editing tools for potential treatment of hyperlipidemia.
- Assistant Professor Srivalleesha Mallidi received a 2019 Early Investigator Award from the International Photodynamic Association.
Kathleen Fisher, computer science professor and chair, describes why cybersecurity for cars is difficult and how programming languages can foil hackers.
- Daniele Lantagne, Associate Professor in Civil and Environmental Engineering, explains why we wash our hands and how different methods work.
- Seven engineering students received Summer Scholars funding to work on independent undergraduate research projects at Tufts.
- Dean of Graduate Engineering Karen Panetta appeared on "Digital Trends Live" to discuss opportunities for new technology to improve ocean health.
- A research team including Assistant Professor Jeffrey Guasto published a paper in Nature Communications demonstrating the individuality of bacteria cells navigating a maze.
- In a chapter of a new book on engineering faculty pedagogy, Dean of Undergraduate Education Chris Swan recounts his path to service-based instruction.
- Ph.D. computer science student Vasanth Sarathy and Professor Matthias Scheutz, Bernard M. Gordon Senior Faculty Fellow, are finalists in the competition.