Showing News articles tagged with Faculty
- Researchers from the School of Engineering and the School of Dental Medicine team up to create an artificial intelligence program that scans dental images and alerts clinicians to results that require follow up.
- Researchers create neurotransmitter-lipid hybrids that help ferry therapeutic drugs and gene editing proteins across the blood-brain barrier.
- Engineers measure real-time health markers using thread-based, wearable sweat sensors.
- Researchers demonstrate that a silk fibroin derivative can be an ideal candidate to enhance integration between bioelectronic devices and tissues.
- Professors David Gute and Steven Chapra, Louis Berger Chair in Civil and Environmental Engineering, call for the reunion of engineering and public health.
- Department of Computer Science faculty are among the recipients of seed funding awards sponsored by the Office of the Provost and the Office of the Vice Provost for Research.
- Elaine Short, Clare Boothe Luce Assistant Professor in the Department of Computer Science, has received a 2020-21 Teach Access Curriculum Development Award.
- Matthias Scheutz, Professor and Bernard M. Gordon Senior Faculty Fellow, has been nominated as a Full Faculty Member of Sigma Xi, The Scientific Research Honor Society.
- Researchers from Tufts University and MIT team up to address potential challenges in mRNA COVID-19 vaccine development.
- Associate Research Professor Thomas Nieland is a recipient of a new endowment that supports education, research, and civic engagement initiatives designed to support those who have been affected by the opioid crisis.