Showing News articles tagged with Faculty
- Jivko Sinapov, the James Schmolze Assistant Professor in Computer Science, and Jennifer Cross, a post-doc research associate in the Center for Engineering Education and Outreach, discuss efforts to reveal a robot's perception of the world to enhance human and robot collaboration.
- Assistant Professor Deborah Sunter spoke to NPR about the lack of rooftop installations in hispanic- and black-majority communities.
- A paper published by Professor Emeritus Richard Vogel and Laura Read, EG16, received the 2019 STAHY Best Paper Award.
- Mike Zimmerman, Professor of the Practice and CEO of Ionic Materials, collaborates with A123 Systems LLC to develop innovative approach to an all solid-state battery (ASSB) that will accelerate the commercialization of the technology.
- Researchers used lipid nanoparticles to deliver CRISPR/Cas9 gene editing tools for potential treatment of hyperlipidemia.
- Assistant Professor Srivalleesha Mallidi received a 2019 Early Investigator Award from the International Photodynamic Association.
Kathleen Fisher, computer science professor and chair, describes why cybersecurity for cars is difficult and how programming languages can foil hackers.
- Daniele Lantagne, Associate Professor in Civil and Environmental Engineering, explains why we wash our hands and how different methods work.
- Seven engineering students received Summer Scholars funding to work on independent undergraduate research projects at Tufts.
- Dean of Graduate Engineering Karen Panetta appeared on "Digital Trends Live" to discuss opportunities for new technology to improve ocean health.