Showing News articles tagged with Graduate students
- The Department of Computer Science continues to sponsor events dedicated to fostering diversity, equity, and inclusion.
- The School of Engineering and the Graduate School of Arts and Sciences honor graduate students, faculty, and staff.
- Following a day of live pitching and deliberation, winners for the $100k New Ventures Competition have been announced.
- ZwitterCo, a wastewater treatment solutions provider with Tufts roots, received $5.9 million in financing to scale its innovative filtration membrane.
- PhD student Veronica Gonsalez won second place in the student paper/presentation competition at the 30th Annual International Conference on Soil, Water, Energy, and Air.
- In research published in Nature Communications, a computer model developed by Tufts researchers and colleagues shows that human economic activity can transmit and magnify climate change impact.
- The Department of Computer Science launches mentoring programs to support students throughout the 2020-2021 academic year.
- Civil and Environmental Research Professor John Germaine shares his experience teaching laboratory specialists from around the world as part of the Courses at Tufts program.
- Tufts Entrepreneurship Center is pleased to announce the teams moving forward to the Semi-Finals on March 19, 2021.
- In a recent class held as part of the MSIM’s Career Impact Seminar Series, alumni highlighted the path to becoming product managers.