Showing News articles tagged with Graduate students
- A team led by Farakh Zaman, Mechanical Engineering PhD student, has been awarded a grant to investigate human factors issues related to augmented reality systems in subterranean spaces.
- Researchers from the School of Engineering and the School of Dental Medicine team up to create an artificial intelligence program that scans dental images and alerts clinicians to results that require follow up.
- Researchers create neurotransmitter-lipid hybrids that help ferry therapeutic drugs and gene editing proteins across the blood-brain barrier.
- Engineers measure real-time health markers using thread-based, wearable sweat sensors.
- To develop refined, in-demand skills, Online Engineering Management students created solutions to unmet needs before presenting to industry-leading faculty.
- As new modes of work emerge, learning leadership skills through traditional models is no longer enough for working professionals.
- Resesarchers at REAP Labs use spectroscopic ellipsometry to correlate the optical properties of iridium metal films with their structural morphologies.
- Computer science researchers develop a robot that can autonomously disinfect spaces.
- Faculty are planning new classes and revamping coursework to take advantage of virtual learning and give students a first-class academic experience.
- The MS program in Offshore Wind Energy Engineering prepares students to work in an expanding renewable energy industry.