Showing News articles tagged with Graduate students
- PhD candidate Colby Azersky recently spoke to students at a Bronx high school about his path in STEM.
- PhD candidate Georgios Giannakakis received a fellowship grant from the Gerondelis Foundation in support of his research.
- Dan Catropa, MSEM ’11, is leveraging his background and studies in the MS in Engineering Management program to help create the Giant Magellan Telescope.
- An annual structural analysis bridge competition moved forward this fall in a new setting at Tufts.
- Human factors engineering MS student Tom Ribeiro and colleagues won first place in two hackathons with their app to help users understand their risk of contracting COVID-19.
- Scott Rioux, MSEM ’13, is leveraging his experience from Tufts Gordon Institute to shape the future of the automotive industry.
- Professor Lenore Cowen and PhD student Monsurat Olaosebikan, Department of Computer Science, work with other researchers to understand how coral live, grow, and survive threats.
- 30 undergraduate and graduate students from Computer Science attended the virtual conference to learn and network.
- With support from the Department of Computer Science, a number of students virtually attended the National Society of Black Engineers’ (NSBE) 46th Annual Convention.
- MS in Innovation & Management students got a fun and silly introduction to working in teams and innovating new products under pressure.