Showing News articles tagged with Graduate students
- Tufts TRIPODS Institute names graduate research fellows and summer research undergraduates for 2020.
- The Association for Computing Machinery recently featured Thomas Williams, EG13, EG17, now an assistant professor at the Colorado School of Mines, as one of its People of ACM.
- A team led by Tufts biomedical engineers developed a 3D contusion model that could be used to study the effects of traumatic brain injuries.
- Associate Professor Matthew Panzer and alumnus Anthony D'Angelo, EG18, have been named the winners of the 2020 Chemistry of Materials Lectureship and Best Paper Award, for their paper's outstanding influence across the field of materials chemistry.
- Cellens, an MSIM program innovation sprint turned startup, is breaking boundaries in healthcare sectors while developing a cell surface scanning technology platform.
- The Department of Computer Science congratulated its graduating students in a virtual event held on May 17 - video now available.
- The Department of Civil and Environmental Engineering congratulates this year's graduates and award winners.
- Gordon Institute students’ startup FoodEase hopes to help communities struck by natural disasters.
- PhD student Sara Rudolph and classmates in her Medicinal Chemistry class quickly pivoted to studying COVID-19 this spring.
- Alumnus James Kaklamanos has been recognized as an American Society of Civil Engineers Geo-Institute New Face of Geoengineering.