Showing News articles tagged with Graduate students
- The fourth annual Tufts Women in Tech (WiT) Conference connected students with engaging workshops and career networking events.
School of Engineering faculty members share their perspectives, practices, and tools to provide online learning opportunities this fall.
- The journal Microsystems & Nanoengineering recently recognized Professor Sameer Sonkusale and team members from the Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering and the Department of Biomedical Engineering for excellence in two papers published by the journal.
- Tufts Center for Engineering Education (CEEO) congratulates two of its members, Sara Willner-Giwerc, E18, and Associate Professor Kristen Wendell for their contributions to education in 2019-2020.
- With summer internships in computer science gone due to COVID-19, the Tufts community stepped up and created a new way of learning skills—and helping others.
- A team led by Farakh Zaman, Mechanical Engineering PhD student, has been awarded a grant to investigate human factors issues related to augmented reality systems in subterranean spaces.
- Researchers from the School of Engineering and the School of Dental Medicine team up to create an artificial intelligence program that scans dental images and alerts clinicians to results that require follow up.
- Researchers create neurotransmitter-lipid hybrids that help ferry therapeutic drugs and gene editing proteins across the blood-brain barrier.
- Engineers measure real-time health markers using thread-based, wearable sweat sensors.
- To develop refined, in-demand skills, Online Engineering Management students created solutions to unmet needs before presenting to industry-leading faculty.