Showing News articles tagged with Graduate students
- A team of Tufts computer science students, coached by an alum, won second place in the recent Cyber 9/12 Strategy Challenge run by the Atlantic Council.
- Over the past year, Associate Professor Daniele Lantagne and her research group published 16 manuscripts in peer-reviewed journals.
- Designing lunar landing gear helps PhD candidate Colby Azersky, E19, EG20, on path to a job with NASA.
- As we near an end to 2020, Tufts Gordon Institute reflects on some of their top stories and milestones from this year.
- MS student Emelyn Chiang and colleagues received a Campus Sustainability Achievement Award from the Association for the Advancement of Sustainability in Higher Education.
- The third annual Tufts Three Minute Thesis Competition featured graduate student research from the School of Engineering, the Graduate School of Arts and Sciences, and the Friedman School of Nutrition.
- A perspective article by Tufts engineers has been selected as a featured article by journal editors.
- Evan Baker was honored for his presentation at the 2020 annual meeting of the American Society for Gravitational and Space Research.
- PhD candidate Colby Azersky recently spoke to students at a Bronx high school about his path in STEM.
- PhD candidate Georgios Giannakakis received a fellowship grant from the Gerondelis Foundation in support of his research.