Showing News articles tagged with Graduate students
- Resesarchers at REAP Labs use spectroscopic ellipsometry to correlate the optical properties of iridium metal films with their structural morphologies.
- Computer science researchers develop a robot that can autonomously disinfect spaces.
Faculty are planning new classes and revamping coursework to take advantage of virtual learning and give students a first-class academic experience.
- The MS program in Offshore Wind Energy Engineering prepares students to work in an expanding renewable energy industry.
- Tufts TRIPODS Institute names graduate research fellows and summer research undergraduates for 2020.
- The Association for Computing Machinery recently featured Thomas Williams, EG13, EG17, now an assistant professor at the Colorado School of Mines, as one of its People of ACM.
- A team led by Tufts biomedical engineers developed a 3D contusion model that could be used to study the effects of traumatic brain injuries.
- Associate Professor Matthew Panzer and alumnus Anthony D'Angelo, EG18, have been named the winners of the 2020 Chemistry of Materials Lectureship and Best Paper Award, for their paper's outstanding influence across the field of materials chemistry.
- Cellens, an MSIM program innovation sprint turned startup, is breaking boundaries in healthcare sectors while developing a cell surface scanning technology platform.
- The Department of Computer Science congratulated its graduating students in a virtual event held on May 17 - video now available.