Showing News articles tagged with Graduate students
- Tufts University recently hosted the North Atlantic Engineering Leadership Conference.
- Associate Professor Robert White and collaborators from Cornell University and VN Instruments want to build a sonic anemometer that could measure wind speed on Mars.
- In November, Tufts School of Engineering hosted the 2019 IEEE-HKN Student Leadership Conference.
- Researchers at Tufts’ Laboratory for Living Devices link materials like silk and paper with technology, medicine, and diagnostics.
- JumboCode empowers Tufts University students and helps nonprofits - for free.
- A paper by Ph.D. candidate Karl Cronburg and Associate Professor Sam Guyer received the Distinguished Paper Award at GPCE 2019.
- Students and alumni from the Department of Computer Science continue to build meaningful relationships.
- Tufts Gordon Institute will launch a graduate program in January 2020 focused on working professionals who seek to advance their careers.
- Professor Sergio Fantini and the Diffuse Optical Imaging of Tissue Lab find new ways to non-invasively study biological tissue at greater depths.
- Andy Youniss, co-founder and CEO of Rocket Software, shared his company's humanist outlook during the fall Dean's Lecture.