Showing News articles tagged with Graduate students
- This summer, a team of MSEM and MSIM students worked with a small local startup that is using gene therapy to treat age-related diseases.
- The Tufts Entrepreneurial Leadership Studies program was rebranded as the Tufts Entrepreneurship Center (TEC) over the summer to reflect its updated programming and new focus under TEC Director Jack Derby.
- Researchers from across Tufts shared their cutting-edge research with commercial potential at the Gordon Institute's Lightning Research Roundtable.
- Assistant Professor James Van Deventer and a team of Tufts researchers have developed a quantitative reporter system to evaluate noncanonical amino acid incorporation in yeast.
Peter Souders combines championship-level fencing with graduate studies in mechanical engineering.
- Doctoral candidate Hao Cui and Adjunct Professor Roni Khardon participated in the International Planning Competition.
By the numbers, the undergraduate class is one for the record books, with women making up 49 percent of the School of Engineering's incoming students.
- M.S. student Tolga Zeybek and part-time lecturer Khaled ElMahgoub published a paper at a prestigious IEEE symposium on antennas.
- Prospective students interested in learning more about engineering graduate programs at Tufts are invited to join Dean of Graduate Education Karen Panetta for an information session and meet and greet on September 6 from 6:00-7:00 pm.
- Interns at the Tufts Center for Engineering Education and Outreach learned about the process of engineering the fun way—building sand castles at Revere Beach, just outside of Boston.