Showing News articles tagged with Graduate students
- A paper by Ph.D. candidate Karl Cronburg and Associate Professor Sam Guyer received the Distinguished Paper Award at GPCE 2019.
- Students and alumni from the Department of Computer Science continue to build meaningful relationships.
- Tufts Gordon Institute will launch a graduate program in January 2020 focused on working professionals who seek to advance their careers.
- Professor Sergio Fantini and the Diffuse Optical Imaging of Tissue Lab find new ways to non-invasively study biological tissue at greater depths.
- Andy Youniss, co-founder and CEO of Rocket Software, shared his company's humanist outlook during the fall Dean's Lecture.
- Cultured meat could reduce resources required in meat production, with a smaller environmental footprint relative to animal farming.
- Roan Gideon, M.S. student in Offshore Wind Energy Engineering, is studying how to increase the global clean energy supply.
- Alumnus Andrew Murray and his company Rezzi have developed SmartCan, a self-driving trash can that takes itself out to the curb on garbage day.
- The program focuses on skills that help engineers make complicated systems like databases, networks, and operating systems work together.
- Jean Phuong Pham, a master’s student in innovation management and human factors engineering, was awarded for her achievements in entrepreneurship.