Showing News articles tagged with Graduate students
- The Department of Computer Science has instituted a new Tufts CS Student Council to further communications between the students, faculty, and staff. The council first met as an official group with Department Chair Kathleen Fisher this fall.
- The computer science department recognizes its newly constituted External Advisory Board (EAB).
- A group of Tufts researchers studied the efficacy of disinfectants in preventing transmission of Ebola Virus Disease.
- Research from Assistant Professor Xiaocheng Jiang's lab was featured in the Emerging Investigators issue of the Journal of Materials Chemistry B.
- Professor David Kaplan and doctoral student Annie Golding are among the Tufts researchers studying the effects of progesterone on limb regeneration in adult frogs.
- Master's student Jon Manninen is one of many veterans in the Tufts community—and one of a group of veterans interviewed about their experiences in the military and on campus for Tufts Now.
- Federica Pierro received two honors at the 2018 Applied Superconductivity Conference.
- Tufts student team advances to second round of the 9/12 Competition.
- Ece Gulsan, a doctoral student in chemical engineering, shares her favorite hiking and exploring spots in the Boston area on the Tufts University graduate student blog.
Improved energy-storage technology promises a cleaner, brighter, more efficient future. Find out how Tufts engineers are leading the way.