Showing News articles tagged with Graduate students
- Engineers and researchers design unique in vitro model to study the causes and treatments of neurological disease.
- PhD candidate Jason Hnatko won a third-place prize in the 2020 Geosyntec Groundwater Student Paper Competition.
Tufts School of Engineering members and colleagues work together to support medical workers, protect vulnerable populations, and to share knowledge.
- MSEM students Chris Brady and Dylan Thorp are contributing to their employer's efforts to meet ventilator needs.
- Matthew Ahrens received a 2020 School of Engineering Outstanding Graduate Contributor to Engineering Education Award.
- Tufts researchers publish on the flow stability of stretchy fluids in one of the most esteemed journals in the field of physics.
- The School of Engineering and the Graduate School of Arts and Sciences honor their graduate students, faculty, and staff each year.
- Leaders of budding businesses share lessons learned when COVID-19 moved the Tufts $100k New Ventures Competition online.
- While in COVID-19 travel-related quarantine, Earn Khunpinit, MSIM ’20, worked to ensure disadvantaged communities had access to affordable, high-quality sanitizing solutions.
- Learn from leaders in the field, hone critical leadership skills, become an expert in your discipline, and get the career you want. Applications are open through May 15.