Showing News articles tagged with Graduate students
Assistant Professor Nav Nidhi Rajput is working towards a more efficient and sustainable future.
- Biomedical engineering graduate student Natalie Rubio discusses her recently published paper on lab-grown insect meat.
- Innovation and management graduate student Amanda Wang shares her favorite places on campus.
- During her time in the School of Engineering, the new graduate learned how to build technology - and a powerful sense of community.
- Alumna Danielle Vardaro joined Dean of Graduate Education Karen Panetta to discuss their experiences as women in engineering and science.
- Revisit the Engineering Graduate Programs and All-University Commencement Ceremonies.
- A Tufts and MIT research team publishes new insights on bacterial transport in complex flow environments in Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences.
- With daytime, evening, and online courses, Summer Session covers a wide range of topics for academic, professional, and personal enrichment
- Alum Alex Rappaport co-founds a company to use technology developed at Tufts to clean the dirtiest industrial water.
- Amanda Wang, a master's student in Innovation and Management, shares her strategies to reduce end-of-semester stress.