Showing News articles tagged with Graduate students
- The Department of Computer Science congratulated its graduating students in a virtual event held on May 17 - video now available.
- The Department of Civil and Environmental Engineering congratulates this year's graduates and award winners.
- Gordon Institute students’ startup FoodEase hopes to help communities struck by natural disasters.
- PhD student Sara Rudolph and classmates in her Medicinal Chemistry class quickly pivoted to studying COVID-19 this spring.
- Alumnus James Kaklamanos has been recognized as an American Society of Civil Engineers Geo-Institute New Face of Geoengineering.
- Tufts alumnus Jim Lawton offers words of advice to computer science students graduating during an uncertain time.
- Chisaki Watanabe, an international relations master's student from The Fletcher School, had the opportunity to study offshore wind energy with a group of Tufts engineering students this spring.
- PhD candidate Matthew Bliss received a U.S. Department of Energy Office of Science Graduate Student Research award to further his doctoral studies.
- The School of Engineering congratulates grand prize winner Emai Lai, E21, and the award recipients from the My Tufts Story Video Contest.
- School of Engineering students April Weintraub, Jessica Stieglitz, and Sara Wilner-Giwerc received 2020 Tufts Presidential Awards for Civic Life.