Showing News articles tagged with Graduate students
- Jivko Sinapov, the James Schmolze Assistant Professor in Computer Science, and Jennifer Cross, a post-doc research associate in the Center for Engineering Education and Outreach, discuss efforts to reveal a robot's perception of the world to enhance human and robot collaboration.
- In The Conversation, Ph.D. candidate Natalie Rubio discusses cultured meat and the opportunities to grow animal-free steaks.
- Assistant Professor Srivalleesha Mallidi received a 2019 Early Investigator Award from the International Photodynamic Association.
- The Department of Civil and Environmental Engineering congratulates this year's graduates and award winners.
- Amanda Wang, innovation and management graduate student, discusses her decision to pursue a master's degree at Tufts.
- Ph.D. computer science student Vasanth Sarathy and Professor Matthias Scheutz, Bernard M. Gordon Senior Faculty Fellow, are finalists in the competition.
Assistant Professor Nav Nidhi Rajput is working towards a more efficient and sustainable future.
- Biomedical engineering graduate student Natalie Rubio discusses her recently published paper on lab-grown insect meat.
- Innovation and management graduate student Amanda Wang shares her favorite places on campus.
- During her time in the School of Engineering, the new graduate learned how to build technology - and a powerful sense of community.