Showing News articles tagged with Graduate students
- Amanda Wang, a master's student in Innovation and Management, shares her strategies to reduce end-of-semester stress.
- The School of Engineering and the Graduate School of Arts and Sciences honor their graduate students, alumni, faculty, and staff each year at the Graduate Awards Ceremony.
- Four students in the M.S. in Innovation and Management program recently launched the pilot for their new venture, Potentia.
- Check in with ZwitterCo CEO Alex Rappaport, E17 and EG19, to learn how winning the $100k New Ventures Competition in 2018 boosted his team's company.
- Penelope Seagrave, Human Factors M.S. 2019, discusses life as a full-time engineer and a part-time graduate student.
- This year, a number of School of Engineering students, faculty, and alumni ran the Boston Marathon with the Tufts Marathon Team and raised money for charity and critical research.
- Want to learn more about engineering graduate programs at Tufts? Take our new virtual campus tour!
- With daytime, evening, and online courses, Tufts' Summer Session covers a wide range of topics for academic, professional, and personal enrichment.
- Associate Professor Matthew Panzer and Ph.D. alumnus Anthony D’Angelo recently published research focused on the design of stretchable, self-healing, lithium-based battery electrolytes.
<p>Robots can transform health care, transportation, work, and more for the better, as long as we imbue them with a human principle: do no harm. The Human-Robot Interaction Lab does that research.</p>