Showing News articles tagged with Graduate students
- PhD engineering student Ifeanyi Mbah traveled to the 2019 UN Climate Change Conference as a member of the delegation from Tufts Institute of the Environment.
- WBZ's Boston Next series highlights biomedical engineering student Natalie Rubio, who is working to grow sustainable meat using caterpillar stem cells.
- Two recent papers published by REAP Labs and collaborators investigate powering Venus exploration with solar cells and modifying quantum dot wetting layer interactions with greater control.
- Biomanufacturing can speed production of a low-glycemic sweetener—and may unlock its commercial potential, say Assistant Professor Nikhil Nair and postdoctoral fellow Josef Bober, EG19.
- A panel of industry experts discussed cybersecurity and the Cloud during a networking event hosted by Tufts Gordon Institute.
- Tufts Graduate Society of Women Engineers received multiple awards from the Society of Women Engineers during the WE19 annual conference.
- Tufts University recently hosted the North Atlantic Engineering Leadership Conference.
- Associate Professor Robert White and collaborators from Cornell University and VN Instruments want to build a sonic anemometer that could measure wind speed on Mars.
- In November, Tufts School of Engineering hosted the 2019 IEEE-HKN Student Leadership Conference.
- Researchers at Tufts’ Laboratory for Living Devices link materials like silk and paper with technology, medicine, and diagnostics.