Showing News articles tagged with Graduate students
- Ph.D. candidate Mengwei Li received a travel award to attend the 2017 American Institute of Chemical Engineers meeting.
- In Assistant Professor Iryna Zenyuk's lab, researchers are using x-ray imaging to see how fuel cell materials react to temperature and moisture, with a study published in the journal Electrochimica Acta.
- A group of researchers at Tufts and MIT, including Professor David Kaplan and postdoctoral fellows Chunmei Li and Wenwen Huang, developed a way to build better silk in a new Nature Communications paper.
- Chemical and biological engineering students and faculty bring research to the annual meeting of the American Institute of Chemical Engineers (AIChE).
- An imaging method studied in the labs of Professor Irene Georgakoudi and Associate Professor Lauren Black may provide a new tool to track the progression of calcific aortic-valve disease.
- Tufts Racing kicks off a new season of driving towards the Formula Hybrid Competition.
- Peter Chandonait, EG03, received the USAID Innovation to Action Award for work on clean malaria control systems.
- Twenty-three Tufts students attended the annual Grace Hopper Celebration of Women in Computing.
- Tufts alum Kristen Ransom, E13, was included in Boston Magazine's Top 30 Rising Tech Stars. She is currently studying engineering management at Tufts Gordon Institute.
- Tufts Gordon Institute and Tufts Computer Science Exchange sponsored the recent Sonos/Real Industry Challenge, where over 100 students designed smart speakers with real-world applications.