Showing News articles tagged with Human health and bioengineering
- In The Conversation, Ph.D. candidate Natalie Rubio discusses cultured meat and the opportunities to grow animal-free steaks.
- Researchers used lipid nanoparticles to deliver CRISPR/Cas9 gene editing tools for potential treatment of hyperlipidemia.
- Assistant Professor Srivalleesha Mallidi received a 2019 Early Investigator Award from the International Photodynamic Association.
- Daniele Lantagne, Associate Professor in Civil and Environmental Engineering, explains why we wash our hands and how different methods work.
- Nine engineering students received Summer Scholars funding to work on independent undergraduate research projects at Tufts.
- Computer science and biomedical engineering alumna Hannah Voelker shares her experience from her first year in industry.
- Faculty in the School of Engineering and the School of Dental Medicine team up through a Tufts Collaborates seed grant to investigate the biomarkers of periodontal disease.
- Dr. Michael Thien of Merck & Co. Inc. delivered this year’s Gregory Botsaris Lecture in Chemical and Biological Engineering.
- Associate Professor Qiaobing Xu’s research on protein delivery through nanoparticles was published on the cover of the most recent edition of Advanced Healthcare Materials.
- When Tufts computer scientists put their skills to work, they can change the world. Here are four projects addressing medical questions and challenges.