Showing News articles tagged with Human health and bioengineering
- Through research in the lab and field, Associate Professor Daniele Lantagne and her team give common intervention practices, like bucket chlorination, a greater chance of intercepting the deadly bacteria.
- WBZ's Boston Next series highlights biomedical engineering student Natalie Rubio, who is working to grow sustainable meat using caterpillar stem cells.
- Ryan Pandya, E13, and Perfect Day are creating animal-free dairy using microflora.
- Assistant Professor Madeleine Oudin received a grant award from the METAvivor Metastatic Breast Cancer Foundation.
- Professor Irene Georgakoudi has been elected Fellow of SPIE, the International Society for Optics and Photonics.
- Karen Panetta, Dean of Graduate Engineering, spoke with Machine Design regarding the latest advancements in medical device technology and materials.
- Assistant Professor Madeleine Oudin has been named to BMES-CMBE’s 2020 Class of Rising Stars.
- Researchers at Tufts have created a novel 3D brain tissue system that better mimics the tumor environment in patients, allowing detailed study of tumor biology.
- Tufts University and the School of Engineering recently hosted a celebration with a lecture by inaugural Tiampo Family Assistant Professor Amy Pickering.
- Researchers at Tufts’ Laboratory for Living Devices link materials like silk and paper with technology, medicine, and diagnostics.