Showing News articles tagged with Human-technology interface
- Berger Charitable Foundation partners with the Tufts student chapter of Engineers Without Borders to create a sustainable water solution.
- Cybersecurity and Public Policy Bridge Professor Susan Landau joins "The Lawfare Podcast" to talk about digital disease surveillance during the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Cybersecurity and Public Policy Bridge Professor Susan Landau explores the efficacy of contact-tracing apps one year after their development in response to the novel coronavirus.
- Inspired by a hospital stay, a Tufts team creates a better and cheaper ultraviolet C light device for indoor spaces.
- PhD candidate Ab Mosca received a School of Engineering Outstanding Graduate Contributor to Engineering Education Award, and accepted a new teaching position at Northeastern University.
- Protecting privacy and building trust, as well as improving the technology, will be key to success, says Bridge Professor Susan Landau.
- Associate Professor Mark Hempstead and colleagues were nominated for the ISPASS 2021 Best Paper Award for their research on distributing deep learning recommendation models across multiple servers.
Tufts School of Engineering congratulates Stern Family Professor of Engineering David Kaplan on his induction into the U.S. National Academy of Engineering. As we celebrate, we look back at the Kaplan Lab’s history of forward-thinking research.
- Professor Emmanuel S. Tzanakakis has been elected to the AIMBE College of Fellows.
- Tufts recently held a week-long virtual hackathon where students turned data into compelling visualizations to help communities improve health.