Showing News articles tagged with Human-technology interface
- Jean Phoung Pham, a master’s student in innovation management and human factors engineering, was awarded for her achievements in entrepreneurship.
- Abani Patra and Raja Sambasivan were named the Stern Family Professor and the Ankur and Mari Sahu Assistant Professor, respectively.
- Matthias Scheutz, Bernard M. Gordon Senior Faculty Fellow, computer science professor, and director of the Human-Robot Interaction Lab explains how robots are being designed with humans in mind.
- Associate Professor Valencia Koomson is developing a first-of-its-kind wearable device to help doctors monitor patients’ tissue oxygenation without requiring access to a heavy power source.
- A group of Tufts alumni and faculty received the Best Presentation Award at the IEEE 4th International Conference on Signal and Image Processing.
- Amy Pickering and Michael C. Hughes were named the Tiampo Family Assistant Professor and the Ann W. Lambertus, J75 and Peter Lambertus Assistant Professor, respectively.
- Lecturer Steven Bell redesigned the ES4 course with more hands-on elements that allow students to rethink digital design.
- Collaborative work leads to new representation of multimodal data sets that is both informationally and computationally efficient.
- Assistant Professor James Van Deventer received an NIH Outstanding Investigator Award to establish a comprehensive discovery platform that could lead to new classes of enzyme inhibitors.
New graduate programs provide students with the skills to become leaders and innovators in their fields.