Showing News articles tagged with Human-technology interface
- A group of Tufts alumni and faculty received the Best Presentation Award at the IEEE 4th International Conference on Signal and Image Processing.
- Amy Pickering and Michael C. Hughes were named the Tiampo Family Assistant Professor and the Ann W. Lambertus, J75 and Peter Lambertus Assistant Professor, respectively.
- Lecturer Steven Bell redesigned the ES4 course with more hands-on elements that allow students to rethink digital design.
- Collaborative work leads to new representation of multimodal data sets that is both informationally and computationally efficient.
- Assistant Professor James Van Deventer received an NIH Outstanding Investigator Award to establish a comprehensive discovery platform that could lead to new classes of enzyme inhibitors.
New graduate programs provide students with the skills to become leaders and innovators in their fields.
- Jivko Sinapov, the James Schmolze Assistant Professor in Computer Science, and Jennifer Cross, a post-doc research associate in the Center for Engineering Education and Outreach, discuss efforts to reveal a robot's perception of the world to enhance human and robot collaboration.
- Assistant Professor Srivalleesha Mallidi received a 2019 Early Investigator Award from the International Photodynamic Association.
- Dr. Michael Thien of Merck & Co. Inc. delivered this year’s Gregory Botsaris Lecture in Chemical and Biological Engineering.
- When Tufts computer scientists put their skills to work, they can change the world. Here are four projects addressing medical questions and challenges.