Showing News articles tagged with Human-technology interface
- Professor and Department Chair Kathleen Fisher spoke to the IEEE Center for Secure Design's Thoughts on Secure Development blog about her work in programming languages and security.
- Three mechanical engineering students completed a space engineering challenge at the 2018 SEDS SpaceVision conference in California.
- Dean Karen Panetta's research on developing algorithms for robot vision and imaging applications is featured in a story on robotic interventions in the food industry.
- Master's student Jon Manninen is one of many veterans in the Tufts community—and one of a group of veterans interviewed about their experiences in the military and on campus for Tufts Now.
- Tufts student team advances to second round of the 9/12 Competition.
Improved energy-storage technology promises a cleaner, brighter, more efficient future. Find out how Tufts engineers are leading the way.
- Doctoral student David Werner and Associate Professor Mark Hempstead worked with collaborators from Drexel University on an analysis of accelerator-rich architectures.
- Neural models developed by Tufts researchers could improve understanding of neurodegenerative and other diseases, and facilitate discovery of treatments.
Alumnus Keith Moore, Vice President of Research & Development at HP Labs, visited campus and delivered a Dean's Lecture on the next wave of manufacturing: 3D printing.
- Bridge Professor Susan Landau was recently inducted into the Information Systems Security Association (ISSA) Hall of Fame.