Showing News articles tagged with Human-technology interface
- Dean Karen Panetta's research on developing algorithms for robot vision and imaging applications is featured in a story on robotic interventions in the food industry.
- Master's student Jon Manninen is one of many veterans in the Tufts community—and one of a group of veterans interviewed about their experiences in the military and on campus for Tufts Now.
- Tufts student team advances to second round of the 9/12 Competition.
Improved energy-storage technology promises a cleaner, brighter, more efficient future. Find out how Tufts engineers are leading the way.
- Doctoral student David Werner and Associate Professor Mark Hempstead worked with collaborators from Drexel University on an analysis of accelerator-rich architectures.
- Neural models developed by Tufts researchers could improve understanding of neurodegenerative and other diseases, and facilitate discovery of treatments.
Alumnus Keith Moore, Vice President of Research & Development at HP Labs, visited campus and delivered a Dean's Lecture on the next wave of manufacturing: 3D printing.
- Bridge Professor Susan Landau was recently inducted into the Information Systems Security Association (ISSA) Hall of Fame.
- Professor Sameer Sonkusale is part of a research team developing a "smart" bandage to monitor wounds and deliver drug treatment, featured in a story by Boston's WCVB Channel 5 News.
- Engineering faculty participate in 12 funded projects through Tufts program.