Showing News articles tagged with Intelligent systems
- Senior Jordan Lueck, Associate Professor Jason Rife, and collaborators received a best of conference award for their paper on sensor-aided simulation.
- At TEDxVienna, Matthias Scheutz, Bernard M. Gordon Senior Faculty Fellow and Professor in the Department of Computer Science, discussed why robots need to be able to say no.
- Tufts has been awarded an NSF grant to kickstart T-TRIPODS Institute, a university initiative focused on broadening data science methods and how they apply to diverse fields.
- Associate Professor Robert White and collaborators from Cornell University and VN Instruments want to build a sonic anemometer that could measure wind speed on Mars.
- Researchers at Tufts’ Laboratory for Living Devices link materials like silk and paper with technology, medicine, and diagnostics.
- Fiorenzo Omenetto, Dean of Research and Frank C. Doble Professor, discusses the potential of silk to shape future technologies in Scientific American.
- Abani Patra and Raja Sambasivan were named the Stern Family Professor and the Ankur and Mari Sahu Assistant Professor, respectively.
- Matthias Scheutz, Bernard M. Gordon Senior Faculty Fellow, computer science professor, and director of the Human-Robot Interaction Lab explains how robots are being designed with humans in mind.
- Observing earth from thousands of sensor-enabled satellites is generating data and supporting agriculture, forestry, and other sectors, according to Graduate Dean Karen Panetta and IEEE President Jose Moura.
- A group of Tufts alumni and faculty received the Best Presentation Award at the IEEE 4th International Conference on Signal and Image Processing.