Showing News articles tagged with Intelligent systems
New graduate programs provide students with the skills to become leaders and innovators in their fields.
- When Tufts computer scientists put their skills to work, they can change the world. Here are four projects addressing medical questions and challenges.
- On April 5 and 6, Tufts University hosted its first student symposium in cybersecurity policy, welcoming researchers to discuss the field.
- The annual competition hosted by the Tufts Entrepreneurship Center celebrates innovation in business.
- Assistant Professor Jivko Sinapov, the James Schmolze Assistant Professor in Computer Science, was one of ten winners in the nationwide Verizon 5G EdTech Challenge, and sees it as an opportunity to continue to mentor students.
- Associate Professor Mark Hempstead and collaborators analyze variations in the performance of smartphones of the same model.
- Associate Professors Babak Moaveni, Jason Rife, and Usman Khan are developing a mobile sensor network to analyze civil infrastructure.
- Associate Professor Usman Khan has joined the board of the IEEE Transactions Journal.
- A group of researchers at Tufts published findings on the importance of consent as an integral part of human-robot interaction and possible avenues for improving robotic systems with consent as a foundation.
- Alum and former Tufts football player Sean Harrington is one of the "anonymous wizards" behind the powerhouse New England Patriots.