Showing News articles tagged with Intelligent systems
- Fiorenzo Omenetto, Dean of Research and Frank C. Doble Professor, discusses the potential of silk to shape future technologies in Scientific American.
- Abani Patra and Raja Sambasivan were named the Stern Family Professor and the Ankur and Mari Sahu Assistant Professor, respectively.
- Matthias Scheutz, Bernard M. Gordon Senior Faculty Fellow, computer science professor, and director of the Human-Robot Interaction Lab explains how robots are being designed with humans in mind.
- Observing earth from thousands of sensor-enabled satellites is generating data and supporting agriculture, forestry, and other sectors, according to Graduate Dean Karen Panetta and IEEE President Jose Moura.
- A group of Tufts alumni and faculty received the Best Presentation Award at the IEEE 4th International Conference on Signal and Image Processing.
- Three Tufts engineers work with colleagues from the United Kingdom to develop a next-generation sensing system for soil applications.
- Amy Pickering and Michael C. Hughes were named the Tiampo Family Assistant Professor and the Ann W. Lambertus, J75 and Peter Lambertus Assistant Professor, respectively.
New graduate programs provide students with the skills to become leaders and innovators in their fields.
- When Tufts computer scientists put their skills to work, they can change the world. Here are four projects addressing medical questions and challenges.
- On April 5 and 6, Tufts University hosted its first student symposium in cybersecurity policy, welcoming researchers to discuss the field.