Showing News articles tagged with Intelligent systems
- With colleagues, Emir Salih Magden, E12, published findings on a new on-chip optical filter that processes a wide spectra of optical signals in Nature Communications.
- Professor Sameer Sonkusale has been named to the Vice Chancellor's Advisory Board at SRM University, AP - Amaravati, in India.
- Students in the M.S. program in Innovation & Management pitched inventive and high-tech ventures during culmination of fall Innovation Sprints.
- In Summer at Tufts programs, experience college learning in engineering disciplines and get a sense of campus life at Tufts. Applications are now open for Summer 2019 enrollment.
- A group of Tufts researchers has developed a comprehensive database for facial images.
- Research from Assistant Professor Xiaocheng Jiang's lab was featured in the Emerging Investigators issue of the Journal of Materials Chemistry B.
Alumnus Keith Moore, Vice President of Research & Development at HP Labs, visited campus and delivered a Dean's Lecture on the next wave of manufacturing: 3D printing.
In 2018 and 2019, eight new faculty members join the School of Engineering.
- Bridge Professor Susan Landau weighs in on the debate over the limits of FBI access to encrypted devices in the Washington Post.
- Professor Sameer Sonkusale (pictured), Robert D'Angelo, EG17, and a team of researchers published findings on a more efficient and novel algorithm for computer vision processes involving large amounts of data.