Showing News articles tagged with Intelligent systems
- Research from Assistant Professor Xiaocheng Jiang's lab was featured in the Emerging Investigators issue of the Journal of Materials Chemistry B.
Alumnus Keith Moore, Vice President of Research & Development at HP Labs, visited campus and delivered a Dean's Lecture on the next wave of manufacturing: 3D printing.
In 2018 and 2019, eight new faculty members join the School of Engineering.
- Bridge Professor Susan Landau weighs in on the debate over the limits of FBI access to encrypted devices in the Washington Post.
- Professor Sameer Sonkusale (pictured), Robert D'Angelo, EG17, and a team of researchers published findings on a more efficient and novel algorithm for computer vision processes involving large amounts of data.
- A team of Tufts researchers is developing an artificial intelligence incorporated with computer vision techniques to report nutrient intake.
- Professor Masoud Sanayei analyzes the structural health of roller coasters.
- Bridge Professor Susan Landau and a group of cybersecurity experts wrote an op-ed on a proposed plan to grant law enforcement access to encrypted devices securely.
- Six rising juniors and eight rising seniors will work on engineering research projects this summer.
- Professor Kathleen Fisher was part of a forum that informed the findings of a new report from the U.S. Government Accountability Office on "Artificial Intelligence: Emerging Opportunities, Challenges, and Implications."