Showing News articles tagged with Intelligent systems
- Professor Masoud Sanayei analyzes the structural health of roller coasters.
- Bridge Professor Susan Landau and a group of cybersecurity experts wrote an op-ed on a proposed plan to grant law enforcement access to encrypted devices securely.
- Six rising juniors and eight rising seniors will work on engineering research projects this summer.
- Professor Kathleen Fisher was part of a forum that informed the findings of a new report from the U.S. Government Accountability Office on "Artificial Intelligence: Emerging Opportunities, Challenges, and Implications."
- Professor William Messner spoke to the Boston Herald about the way forward for autonomous cars.
- Kathleen Fisher, professor and chair of the Department of Computer Science, will work with other experts to identify and respond to national security challenges posed by artificial intelligence.
- Researchers from the Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering, the Department of Computer Science, and the Center for Applied Brain and Cognitive Sciences are working to develop a brain machine interface probe.
- Professor Kathleen Fisher spoke to the BBC about cyber security in self-driving cars.
- The Human-Robot Interaction Lab recently joined the Partnership on AI, making Tufts one of only four academic partners in the group working to benefit people and society.
- After earning her B.S. in mechanical engineering and M.S. in engineering management from Tufts, Nikki Slaughter went on to work in robotics at Balyo.