Showing News articles tagged with Intelligent systems
- Professor and Dean of Graduate Education Karen Panetta spoke to Business Insider about the growing role of artificial intelligence software and early-stage humanoid robots in pre-K and kindergarten.
The Human Robot Interaction Lab is teaching robots how to trust and how to behave in ways that are consistent with our social and moral expectations.
- Professor and Chair Kathleen Fisher recently appeared on the radio show Science Friday to discuss cybersecurity and artificially intelligent systems.
- Continuing the work they started as a senior capstone project at Tufts, three alumni have filed for a patent on a wireless device that would help secure vehicles and garage doors against replay attacks.
- Professor Bill Messner writes for The Conversation on the current state of the development of autonomous vehicles.
- In The Conversation and the Boston Business Journal, Professor Bill Messner wrote about recent advancements in autonomous car technology and about the future of these self-driving vehicles.
Tufts engineers have developed threads that, when sutured into tissue, collect and wirelessly transmit diagnostic data.