Showing News articles tagged with Learning science
- Dean of Graduate Education Karen Panetta has been recognized by the IEEE-USA Board of Directors for the impact of her co-authored book, Count Girls In.
- First-year engineering students wrap up the fall semester with open-ended engineering and design challenges.
- Milo Koretsky to join Tufts School of Engineering and Tufts School of Arts and Sciences as the inaugural McDonnell Family Bridge Professor.
- Tufts Center for Engineering Education and Outreach (CEEO) collaborated with Tufts University College to teach a workshop for high school students exploring the fundamentals of robotics and computation.
- An annual structural analysis bridge competition moved forward this fall in a new setting at Tufts.
- Merredith Portsmore, Director of Tufts CEEO, and Research Assistant Professor Ethan Danahy discuss remote teaching in an interview with Arduino Education.
- Merredith Portsmore was named an associate editor of the Journal of Pre-College Engineering Education Research.
- First-year students discover engineering basics through fun, hands-on projects in Introduction to Engineering courses.
- Tufts has been awarded an NSF grant to kickstart T-TRIPODS Institute, a university initiative focused on broadening data science methods and how they apply to diverse fields.
- Carolyn Birmingham, E57, shares her passion for engineering by supporting the Center for STEM Diversity.