Showing News articles tagged with Learning science
- A team of Tufts undergraduates were awarded for their documentation at the 2021 MITRE Collegiate Embedded Capture the Flag Competition.
- Karen Panetta, Dean of Graduate Engineering Education, joins "IEEE Career Reset" to discuss her career choices and advocacy for women in STEM.
- A Tufts team places second in the inaugural Veracode Hacker Games, an international cybersecurity competition to find and fix application security flaws.
- The Department of Computer Science launches mentoring programs to support students throughout the 2020-2021 academic year.
- Civil and Environmental Research Professor John Germaine shares his experience teaching laboratory specialists from around the world as part of the Courses at Tufts program.
- Dean of Graduate Education Karen Panetta has been recognized by the IEEE-USA Board of Directors for the impact of her co-authored book, Count Girls In.
- First-year engineering students wrap up the fall semester with open-ended engineering and design challenges.
- Milo Koretsky to join Tufts School of Engineering and Tufts School of Arts and Sciences as the inaugural McDonnell Family Bridge Professor.
- Tufts Center for Engineering Education and Outreach (CEEO) collaborated with Tufts University College to teach a workshop for high school students exploring the fundamentals of robotics and computation.
- An annual structural analysis bridge competition moved forward this fall in a new setting at Tufts.