Showing News articles tagged with Research
- Protecting privacy and building trust, as well as improving the technology, will be key to success, says Bridge Professor Susan Landau.
- ZwitterCo, a wastewater treatment solutions provider with Tufts roots, received $5.9 million in financing to scale its innovative filtration membrane.
- Following a day of live pitching and deliberation, finalists for the $100k New Ventures Competition have been announced.
- Tufts Entrepreneurship Center is pleased to announce the teams moving forward to the Semi-Finals on March 19, 2021.
- Professor Jonathan Garlick’s “Science and Civic Action” course focuses on how marginalized communities have been overly burdened by the pandemic and what can be done about it.
- Professor Sameer Sonkusale and his group’s research on a pill that samples gut microbes is still in the running for best innovations in biomedicine, and needs your vote.
- Technology developed by Frank C. Doble Professor of Engineering Fiorenzo Omenetto and team paves way for intelligent solar cells and other devices designed to move in response to light.
- Professor Shafiqul Islam will serve on the editorial board of Water Resources Research (WRR), a flagship journal of the American Geophysical Union.
- Two Tufts science groups are competing in STAT’s best innovations in biomedicine competition—and you can vote now.
- Associate Professor Qiaobing Xu and team develop gene editing delivery method that suggests possible one shot treatment of high cholesterol.