Showing News articles tagged with Research
- Tufts engineers make metamaterials that manipulate microwave energy in ways conventional materials cannot.
- Cybersecurity and Public Policy Bridge Professor Susan Landau joins "The Lawfare Podcast" to talk about digital disease surveillance during the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Research Assistant Professor Neelakshi Hudda and Professor John Durant discuss their research on airline pollution in a PBS NOVA documentary.
- Frank C. Doble Professor of Engineering Fiorenzo Omenetto joins "Top of Mind" to discuss the SilkLab's work to create leather-like material from silk proteins.
- Silk proteins formed fibers, crosslinks, and iron complexes similar to those used by the sea creatures.
- Tufts biomedical engineers win worldwide grant competition for innovation in cellular agriculture.
- Researchers at Tufts describe a novel motility mechanism that allows swimming cells to escape from viscous environments.
- Analysis by Bridge Professor Susan Landau shows that contact-tracing apps can be a useful tool for public health, but they have considerable false positive and false negative rates.
- A Tufts-led study of camps for kids that were open last year has lessons for this year’s campers and parents.
Tufts University has been selected to join the Association of American Universities (AAU), a consortium of America’s leading research universities noted for their accomplishments in education, research, and innovation.