Showing News articles tagged with Research
- Designing lunar landing gear helps PhD candidate Colby Azersky, E19, EG20, on path to a job with NASA.
- Milo Koretsky to join Tufts School of Engineering and Tufts School of Arts and Sciences as the inaugural McDonnell Family Bridge Professor.
- Akshita Rao, E21, joins the Museum of Science's "Pulsar: A Science Podcast" to discuss her biomedical engineering research on the human heart.
- The third annual Tufts Three Minute Thesis Competition featured graduate student research from the School of Engineering, the Graduate School of Arts and Sciences, and the Friedman School of Nutrition.
- Valencia Koomson, Tufts Associate Professor and Visiting MLK Scholar at MIT, discusses her research on microelectronic systems for cell analysis and biomedical applications.
- Fernando Lima, E07, and Professor Christos Georgakis wrote a story commemorating the 65th Anniversary of the ACS Petroleum Research Fund.
- A new cross-school initiative at Tufts aims to change how we teach data science in STEM and non-STEM disciplines alike.
- Professor Lenore Cowen and PhD student Monsurat Olaosebikan, Department of Computer Science, work with other researchers to understand how coral live, grow, and survive threats.
- A three-year grant for the Department of Computer Science will help support a faculty member in quantum information theory.
- Professor John Durant and Research Assistant Professor Neelakshi Hudda discuss the improvement in air quality due to less vehicles on the road during the pandemic.