Showing News articles tagged with Students
- Interested in studying Engineering and learning English in Boston over the summer? Our International STEM Scholars program will prepare you for graduate engineering programs. During the six-week program you will build skills to thrive in graduate school and the workplace, and earn credit hours in a special course taught by faculty from Tufts School of Engineering.
- A group of researchers at Tufts published findings on the importance of consent as an integral part of human-robot interaction and possible avenues for improving robotic systems with consent as a foundation.
- Join us for a Dean's Lecture with Dr. Norman Fortenberry, Executive Director of the American Society for Engineering Education. Dr. Fortenberry delivers his talk, "Educating the Engineer of 2040," on Friday, February 15 at 1:30 pm in Nelson Auditorium.
- Researchers from the Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering studied methods to support the development of GaAsBi-based devices for mid- and far-infrared applications, focusing on the increasing the fractions of the element bismuth without losing material quality.
- Join us for Engineers Week at Tufts, February 15-22. All are welcome!
- A group of Tufts researchers from the Departments of Computer Science and Chemical and Biological Engineering were on a team that utilized PROXIMAL, a tool that predicts putative structural modifications, to use enzyme promiscuity as basis to predict hundreds of reactions and metabolites that may exist in E. coli but have not been documented in other databases.
- Javier Rincon, E19, whose parents are immigrants, came to Tufts as an undergraduate after serving almost a decade in the Marines.
- In the course Music and the Art of Engineering, two students used new skills to build a complex instrument.
- Tufts offers first graduate program of its kind in the country, integrating engineering with policy and economics.
- Center for STEM Diversity Director Ellise LaMotte reflects on the successes, challenges, and future plans of the Center as it celebrates a decade of service at Tufts.