Showing News articles tagged with Students
- Giving shout-outs to student groups, the actor and activist told grads of the Class of 2019 to "write your own script."
- The newest makerspace facility at Tufts is bringing together students and faculty to design and build all sorts of creations.
- With daytime, evening, and online courses, Summer Session covers a wide range of topics for academic, professional, and personal enrichment
- JumboCode student teams are having an impact on social issues by offering free technical support for nonprofits.
- Engineering sophomore David Gelfand has his sights on the 2020 Summer Paralympics.
- Tufts student team advances to semi-final round of 9/12 Competition.
- Amanda Wang, a master's student in Innovation and Management, shares her strategies to reduce end-of-semester stress.
- The School of Engineering and the Graduate School of Arts and Sciences honor their graduate students, alumni, faculty, and staff each year at the Graduate Awards Ceremony.
- Four students in the M.S. in Innovation and Management program recently launched the pilot for their new venture, Potentia.
- Penelope Seagrave, Human Factors M.S. 2019, discusses life as a full-time engineer and a part-time graduate student.