Showing News articles tagged with Students
- Co-hosted by Tufts Entrepreneurship Center, the Virtual Social Impact Entrepreneurship Ideathon awarded prizes to four teams passionate about driving change through innovation and entrepreneurship.
- First-year engineering students wrap up the fall semester with open-ended engineering and design challenges.
- Eduardo Vargas Gutierrez, E22, double majoring in mechanical engineering and mathematics, hopes to build space landers or rovers to support exploration.
- Myisha Majumder, E21, a double major in civil engineering and quantitative economics, studies the intersection of the environment, equity, and energy.
- Yiwen Jiang, E21, aspires to use her computer engineering training to continue designing things that improve people's lives.
- Zharia Akeem, a double major in computer science and biomedical engineering, plans to make an impact in her hometown of Detroit.
Five Tufts innovators talk about what drew them to engineering and how they envision shaping the future.
- A panel of MSEM students and alumni touched on aspects of the MSEM program from the cohort experience to the impact on their careers.
- Hosted by the Tufts Entrepreneurship Center, this flagship venture competition at Tufts University is the launchpad for your new idea.
- Four computer science seniors receive honors for outstanding potential in an area of computing research.