Showing News articles tagged with Students
- Alexandra Tsitsiringos, A21, wrote a paper on cybersecurity that has been published in Sigma Iota Rho’s Journal of International Relations.
- As new modes of work emerge, learning leadership skills through traditional models is no longer enough for working professionals.
- A collaborative effort between computer science faculty, staff, students, and alumni provides students with meaningful summer work experiences.
- The School of Engineering congratulates grand prize winner Emai Lai, E21, and the award recipients from the My Tufts Story Video Contest.
- A new Tufts group, including computer science major Grace Fagan, draws attention to the spread of coronavirus in prisons, jails, immigration detention centers, and juvenile facilities.
- Tufts engineering student William Liu and medical school alum Jan Sliwa were part of a bicoastal effort to repurpose snorkeling diving masks for emergency and operating room doctors.
- Members of the MS in Innovation and Management community provide an inside look at the efforts to repair 6,000 N-95 masks for Tufts Medical Center.
- Congratulations to the participants and winners of the 2020 $100k New Ventures Competition.
- Engineers team up with students from The Fletcher School at Tufts University, Harvard University, and Massachusetts Institute of Technology to repair over 6,000 N-95 masks for Tufts Medical Center.
- As a supplemental resource to the University's FAQ, the School of Engineering has gathered information and guidance specific to SOE students, faculty, and staff.