Showing News articles tagged with Students
- WBZ's Boston Next series highlights biomedical engineering student Natalie Rubio, who is working to grow sustainable meat using caterpillar stem cells.
- First-year students discover engineering basics through fun, hands-on projects in Introduction to Engineering courses.
- Tufts Graduate Society of Women Engineers received multiple awards from the Society of Women Engineers during the WE19 annual conference.
- Students for the Exploration and Discovery of Space (SEDS) bring curiosity for interplanetary exploration to hands-on projects.
- Researchers at Tufts’ Laboratory for Living Devices link materials like silk and paper with technology, medicine, and diagnostics.
- JumboCode empowers Tufts University students and helps nonprofits - for free.
- Carolyn Birmingham, E57, shares her passion for engineering by supporting the Center for STEM Diversity.
- Andy Youniss, co-founder and CEO of Rocket Software, shared his company's humanist outlook during the fall Dean's Lecture.
- Roan Gideon, M.S. student in Offshore Wind Energy Engineering, is studying how to increase the global clean energy supply.
- The program focuses on skills that help engineers make complicated systems like databases, networks, and operating systems work together.