Showing News articles tagged with Students
- Associate Professor Qiaobing Xu and colleagues design a lipidoid nanoparticle to enhance immune system response to in situ cancer vaccination.
- At a recent panel, four Online MS in Engineering Management students discussed how the program is enabling professional success through a 100% online experience.
- Amma Agyei, E22, will be the first Black female president of the Tufts Community Union Senate.
- Tyler Morris, EG21, and Graduate Dean of Engineering Karen Panetta utilized machine learning to help musicians record music cleanly, distinguishing between various instruments and identifying extraneous noises.
- Assistant Teaching Professor Megan Monroe launches new course exploring the intersection of sports analytics and computer science.
- The School of Engineering and the Graduate School of Arts and Sciences honor graduate students, faculty, and staff.
- Rachel McGinn, E22, and Parker Rule, A23, have been named 2021 Goldwater Scholars by the Barry Goldwater Scholarship and Excellence in Education Foundation.
- From sustainable, organic protein sources to a drug delivery platform revolutionizing the treatment of neurological diseases, teams bring passion, technology and innovation to the Tufts Entrepreneurship Center.
- 12 graduating seniors, including engineering students Mateo Gomez and Thomas Risoleo, have been recognized as 2021 TUAA Senior Award honorees.
- At Tufts, baseball isn’t just a sport—it's an academic subject and the springboard to careers in the front offices of professional teams.