Showing News articles tagged with Students
- The School of Engineering congratulates grand prize winner Emai Lai, E21, and the award recipients from the My Tufts Story Video Contest.
- A new Tufts group, including computer science major Grace Fagan, draws attention to the spread of coronavirus in prisons, jails, immigration detention centers, and juvenile facilities.
- Tufts engineering student William Liu and medical school alum Jan Sliwa were part of a bicoastal effort to repurpose snorkeling diving masks for emergency and operating room doctors.
- Members of the MS in Innovation and Management community provide an inside look at the efforts to repair 6,000 N-95 masks for Tufts Medical Center.
- Congratulations to the participants and winners of the 2020 $100k New Ventures Competition.
- Engineers team up with students from The Fletcher School at Tufts University, Harvard University, and Massachusetts Institute of Technology to repair over 6,000 N-95 masks for Tufts Medical Center.
- As a supplemental resource to the University's FAQ, the School of Engineering has gathered information and guidance specific to SOE students, faculty, and staff.
- The American Society of Engineering Education celebrates the School of Engineering’s commitment to diversity and inclusion.
- Joshua Harvey, E21, has been selected to the Matthew Isakowitz Fellowship Program Class of 2020.
As more women enter the School of Engineering—their numbers equaling those of men in an undergraduate class—it’s clear that challenging opportunities with far-reaching impact are a big draw.