Showing News articles tagged with Students
- Congratulations to the participants and winners of the 2020 $100k New Ventures Competition.
- Engineers team up with students from The Fletcher School at Tufts University, Harvard University, and Massachusetts Institute of Technology to repair over 6,000 N-95 masks for Tufts Medical Center.
- As a supplemental resource to the University's FAQ, the School of Engineering has gathered information and guidance specific to SOE students, faculty, and staff.
- The American Society of Engineering Education celebrates the School of Engineering’s commitment to diversity and inclusion.
- Joshua Harvey, E21, has been selected to the Matthew Isakowitz Fellowship Program Class of 2020.
As more women enter the School of Engineering—their numbers equaling those of men in an undergraduate class—it’s clear that challenging opportunities with far-reaching impact are a big draw.
- Tufts University’s Center for STEM Diversity recently hosted the Northeast Louis Stokes Alliance for Minority Participation Symposium.
Professor Matthias Scheutz and PhD candidate Vasanth Sarathy's proposal to work with machines to solve mankind’s seemingly intractable problems is the focus of a winning entry in the NSF Idea Machine Competition.
The Department of Biomedical Engineering's co-op program helps undergraduates spend a semester in industry.
- WBZ's Boston Next series highlights biomedical engineering student Natalie Rubio, who is working to grow sustainable meat using caterpillar stem cells.