Showing News articles tagged with Students
- Engineers Without Borders leader Catherine Leslie joins research assistant professor Ethan Danahy of the Center for Engineering Education and Outreach to discuss the thousands of students and professionals who volunteer worldwide to build everything from water systems to energy projects.
- Senior Taissa Gladkova is in the lab this summer researching the burst probabilities of abdominal aortic aneurysms.
- Tufts University ranks as one of the top research institutions for women in STEM, according to Forbes.
- Lecturer Steven Bell redesigned the ES4 course with more hands-on elements that allow students to rethink digital design.
Junior Akshita Rao spent her summer investigating the effects of acute hypoxia in cardiac cells.
- The pill is the first known working device capable of non-invasively and accurately assessing the profile of bacterial species inhabiting any stage of the gastrointestinal tract.
- Jivko Sinapov, the James Schmolze Assistant Professor in Computer Science, and Jennifer Cross, a post-doc research associate in the Center for Engineering Education and Outreach, discuss efforts to reveal a robot's perception of the world to enhance human and robot collaboration.
- Seven engineering students received Summer Scholars funding to work on independent undergraduate research projects at Tufts.
- Amanda Wang, innovation and management graduate student, discusses her decision to pursue a master's degree at Tufts.
- Ph.D. computer science student Vasanth Sarathy and Professor Matthias Scheutz, Bernard M. Gordon Senior Faculty Fellow, are finalists in the competition.