Showing News articles tagged with Students
- Jean Phuong Pham, a master’s student in innovation management and human factors engineering, was awarded for her achievements in entrepreneurship.
- Talia Toland, junior in mechanical engineering, takes the New England Intercollegiate Sailing Association Single-handed Championship.
- A joint offering by the School of Engineering and Fletcher, this new graduate program crosses the divide between technology and policy.
- Engineers Without Borders leader Catherine Leslie joins research assistant professor Ethan Danahy of the Center for Engineering Education and Outreach to discuss the thousands of students and professionals who volunteer worldwide to build everything from water systems to energy projects.
- Senior Taissa Gladkova is in the lab this summer researching the burst probabilities of abdominal aortic aneurysms.
- Tufts University ranks as one of the top research institutions for women in STEM, according to Forbes.
- Lecturer Steven Bell redesigned the ES4 course with more hands-on elements that allow students to rethink digital design.
Junior Akshita Rao spent her summer investigating the effects of acute hypoxia in cardiac cells.
- The pill is the first known working device capable of non-invasively and accurately assessing the profile of bacterial species inhabiting any stage of the gastrointestinal tract.
- Jivko Sinapov, the James Schmolze Assistant Professor in Computer Science, and Jennifer Cross, a post-doc research associate in the Center for Engineering Education and Outreach, discuss efforts to reveal a robot's perception of the world to enhance human and robot collaboration.