Showing News articles tagged with Students
- Seven engineering students received Summer Scholars funding to work on independent undergraduate research projects at Tufts.
- Amanda Wang, innovation and management graduate student, discusses her decision to pursue a master's degree at Tufts.
- Ph.D. computer science student Vasanth Sarathy and Professor Matthias Scheutz, Bernard M. Gordon Senior Faculty Fellow, are finalists in the competition.
- Computer science and biomedical engineering alumna Hannah Voelker shares her experience from her first year in industry.
Assistant Professor Nav Nidhi Rajput is working towards a more efficient and sustainable future.
- Tufts alumni organize an entrepreneurship and technology summit in San Francisco on June 14.
- While delivering the computer science commencement address, CS major Supriya Sanjay, A19, implored her fellow graduates to embrace community and consider the implications of their work.
- Innovation and management graduate student Amanda Wang shares her favorite places on campus.
- During her time in the School of Engineering, the new graduate learned how to build technology - and a powerful sense of community.
- Giving shout-outs to student groups, the actor and activist told grads of the Class of 2019 to "write your own script."