Showing News articles tagged with Students
- Computer science major Winnona DeSombre, A18, electrical engineering major Ryan Stocking, E18, and Tania Alarcón, a Ph.D. student in civil and environmental engineering, received awards for outstanding achievements in service, leadership, and civic engagement during their time at Tufts.
- Six rising juniors and eight rising seniors will work on engineering research projects this summer.
- Tufts students are learning the finer points of medical device design straight from the source.
- Led by Assistant Professor Iryna Zenyuk, a team of researchers including Tufts graduate students in mechanical and chemical engineering used X-ray computed tomography and radiography to study transport and degradation in polymer electrolyte membrane electrolyzers.
- Bilal Haider, a Ph.D. candidate in biomedical engineering, has received a National Defense Science and Engineering Graduate Fellowship.
- A new graduate degree in human-robot interaction at Tufts is the first of its kind in the nation.
- Six computer science students will participate in ten-week independent research projects this summer.
- Students in Child Development and Mechanical Engineering classes are collaborating on learning technologies intended to teach robotics to children.
- Julia Prusaczyk, a senior in chemical engineering, spoke to espnW about joining the St. Louis Cardinals as baseball development analyst after graduation.
- The Tufts Robotics Club took first place in team and individual categories in the Olympiad Tournament in the international Trinity College Fire Fighting Robot Contest.