Showing News articles tagged with Students
- The Tufts Elephant Conservation Alliance (TECA) has launched a crowdfunding campaign for a groundbreaking new project, utilizing drones for elephant conservation.
- Engineers are among many sets of siblings on campus.
- The annual competition, put on by Tufts Gordon Institute’s Entrepreneurial Leadership Studies (ELS) Program, celebrates innovation in business.
- Two engineering students were among this year's Senior Awards recipients.
- Four young people trained at Tufts University's STOMP program shared expertise with Malden Girl Scouts during a recent robotics workshop with the Malden YMCA.
- A number of Tufts engineering students and alumni received NSF Graduate Research Fellowship Program Fellowships.
- Computer Science majors Winnona DeSombre, A18, and Gabriella Roncone, A19, won the grand prize in the Defending Digital Democracy Project’s (D3P) first-ever Information Operations Technical and Policy Hackathon.
- New miniaturized sensors developed by Tufts researchers can be mounted directly on a tooth and transmit information on glucose, salt and alcohol intake wirelessly to a mobile device.
- A new undergraduate degree-granting program in data science will be offered within the School of Engineering starting this fall.
- Tufts researchers have discovered a one-step method of 3D freeform printing for silk fibroin.