Showing News articles tagged with Students
- The LEGO Education Symposium and Tufts STEM Education Conference, presented by the Center for Engineering Education and Outreach, take place on campus June 5 through 7.
- Computer Science student Sebastian Coates recently won a hackathon put on by Credit Suisse bank.
- Mateo Galeano, E18, looks back at his path to Tufts and what lies ahead.
- Two new graduate programs at the School of Engineering are rising to meet the rapidly growing demand for computer engineers and data science experts.
- Tufts awarded 1,521 undergraduate degrees and 2,186 graduate degrees at this year's commencement ceremony.
- Nine students from the School of the Museum of Fine Arts at Tufts completed a mural on a wall in the first-floor corridor of Robinson Hall, home to the Department of Mechanical Engineering.
- Students have created the smallest known rendering of the Tufts seal.
- M.S. student Daniela Torres, E16 and EG18, received the Best Student Paper award for the second year in a row.
- Computer science major Winnona DeSombre, A18, electrical engineering major Ryan Stocking, E18, and Tania Alarcón, a Ph.D. student in civil and environmental engineering, received awards for outstanding achievements in service, leadership, and civic engagement during their time at Tufts.
- Six rising juniors and eight rising seniors will work on engineering research projects this summer.