Showing News articles tagged with Students
- Tufts University ranks as one of the top research institutions for women in STEM, according to Forbes.
- Lecturer Steven Bell redesigned the ES4 course with more hands-on elements that allow students to rethink digital design.
Junior Akshita Rao spent her summer investigating the effects of acute hypoxia in cardiac cells.
- The pill is the first known working device capable of non-invasively and accurately assessing the profile of bacterial species inhabiting any stage of the gastrointestinal tract.
- Jivko Sinapov, the James Schmolze Assistant Professor in Computer Science, and Jennifer Cross, a post-doc research associate in the Center for Engineering Education and Outreach, discuss efforts to reveal a robot's perception of the world to enhance human and robot collaboration.
- Seven engineering students received Summer Scholars funding to work on independent undergraduate research projects at Tufts.
- Amanda Wang, innovation and management graduate student, discusses her decision to pursue a master's degree at Tufts.
- Ph.D. computer science student Vasanth Sarathy and Professor Matthias Scheutz, Bernard M. Gordon Senior Faculty Fellow, are finalists in the competition.
- Computer science and biomedical engineering alumna Hannah Voelker shares her experience from her first year in industry.
Assistant Professor Nav Nidhi Rajput is working towards a more efficient and sustainable future.