Showing News articles tagged with Students
- Professor Sameer Sonkusale is part of a research team developing a "smart" bandage to monitor wounds and deliver drug treatment, featured in a story by Boston's WCVB Channel 5 News.
- Alumnus’s interest in creative lab work will support ECE Capstone projects through 2023.
- Associate Professor Rob White, doctoral candidate Nikolas Kastor, and Zhengxi Zhao, EG14, developed a multi-physics 3D model of a floating element shear stress sensor and published findings about their work in the journal Sensors and Actuators A: Physical.
- This summer, a team of MSEM and MSIM students worked with a small local startup that is using gene therapy to treat age-related diseases.
- The Tufts Entrepreneurial Leadership Studies program was rebranded as the Tufts Entrepreneurship Center (TEC) over the summer to reflect its updated programming and new focus under TEC Director Jack Derby.
- Researchers from across Tufts shared their cutting-edge research with commercial potential at the Gordon Institute's Lightning Research Roundtable.
- Assistant Professor James Van Deventer and a team of Tufts researchers have developed a quantitative reporter system to evaluate noncanonical amino acid incorporation in yeast.
Peter Souders combines championship-level fencing with graduate studies in mechanical engineering.
- Doctoral candidate Hao Cui and Adjunct Professor Roni Khardon participated in the International Planning Competition.
By the numbers, the undergraduate class is one for the record books, with women making up 49 percent of the School of Engineering's incoming students.