Showing News articles tagged with Students
- Mechanical engineering student Vikram Krishnamachari, E19, and Chloe Amouyal, A20, discovered a trove of counterculture-era posters at Tufts, now on display online and in Tisch Library.
- While studying abroad in Talloires, France, BEST scholar Talisa Watts is seeing global health engineering and policy at work.
- BEST scholar and electrical engineering major Alejandro Colina-Valeri got swept up in soccer fandom in Lyon, France as part of his experience in the Tufts in Talloires program.
- Civil engineering major and BEST scholar Talisa Watts reflects on her first week in France as part of the Tufts in Talloires program, and how she's learning to communicate in spite of a language barrier.
- Emily Airoldi, who received a master's degree in Engineering Management at Tufts Gordon Institute this year, reflects on her experience in the program.
- In a new paper, researchers printed chemoresponsive dyes and chemiresistive inks on paper to develop a "paper-nose" optoelectronic sensor for volatile gases in air.
- As her time studying abroad in Hong Kong draws to a close, Michelle Chan, E19, is no longer questioning her own skills.
- The LEGO Education Symposium and Tufts STEM Education Conference, presented by the Center for Engineering Education and Outreach, take place on campus June 5 through 7.
- Computer Science student Sebastian Coates recently won a hackathon put on by Credit Suisse bank.
- Mateo Galeano, E18, looks back at his path to Tufts and what lies ahead.