Showing News articles tagged with Students
- Students in the M.S. program in Innovation & Management pitched inventive and high-tech ventures during culmination of fall Innovation Sprints.
- Tufts researchers including Associate Professor Matthew Panzer (pictured), Professor Sameer Sonkusale, and graduate students Huan Qin and Rachel Owyeung have developed highly stretchable, gelatin biopolymer-supported deep eutectic solvent (DES) gel electrolytes as a promising nonvolatile alternative to hydrogels for ionic skin applications.
- In Summer at Tufts programs, experience college learning in engineering disciplines and get a sense of campus life at Tufts. Applications are now open for Summer 2019 enrollment.
- A group of Tufts researchers has developed a comprehensive database for facial images.
- Associate Professor Daniele Lantagne's team combines lab research and fieldwork to improve water sanitation and treatment in emergencies.
- A team of researchers led by Mechanical Engineering Professor Igor Sokolov has developed a non-invasive, convenient, and more accurate diagnostic method for bladder cancer detection.
- The team, including many engineering students, won its third NCAA Division III championship in five years.
- Christopher Camacho, a junior studying computer science, won third place at the SHPE Conference hackathon.
- Tufts researchers worked with colleagues to analyze processes for providing safe drinking water in Syria.
- CS majors can explore course offerings across many themes.