Showing News articles tagged with Tufts Now
- The Class of 2025 undergraduate application pool is most diverse on record, number of School of Engineering applications increase by 28 percent.
- Designing lunar landing gear helps PhD candidate Colby Azersky, E19, EG20, on path to a job with NASA.
- For socially distanced undergrads, the Marriage Pact may be a light-hearted backup plan, but they were ready to take a leap of faith.
- As a member of the American Geophysical Union 2020 Fellows class, Professor Shafiqul Islam is recognized for his work in hydrology.
- Pushing for greater equity and inclusion in science education and engineering helps address inequities across the board, Dr. Gilda Barabino tells Tufts audience.
- Jonah Makanaakalā Apo, E22, finds meaningful ways to connect with his Native Hawaiian heritage, even thousands of miles from home.
- A new cross-school initiative at Tufts aims to change how we teach data science in STEM and non-STEM disciplines alike.
In his new computer science course, Associate Teaching Professor Marty Allen challenges students to ponder the bigger and messier questions raised by technology.
- Professor Lenore Cowen and PhD student Monsurat Olaosebikan, Department of Computer Science, work with other researchers to understand how coral live, grow, and survive threats.
- Collaboration with Noodle Partners offers 100% online Master’s in Data Science and Post-Baccalaureate in Computer Science programs.