Showing News articles tagged with Tufts Now
- Collaboration with Noodle Partners offers 100% online Master’s in Data Science and Post-Baccalaureate in Computer Science programs.
- Tufts will head a global program that aims to stop new viruses from becoming a widespread danger to humans.
- Tufts engineers devise a way to directly deliver gene-editing packages efficiently across the blood brain barrier and into specific regions of the brain, into immune system cells, or to specific tissues and organs.
Engineering faculty adopt new strategies to explore the design process through student-focused, hands-on projects—despite restraints imposed by COVID-19.
- The $100 million program will involve a large consortium of wildlife and human disease experts and networks from around the world.
- Chasing down a childhood ambition, engineering student David Gelfand trains for the Paralympics with the U.S. national team.
Leaders highlight achievements and outline plan of action to boost diversity, equity, and inclusion.
Engineers and researchers, including Tiampo Family Assistant Professor Amy Pickering and alumna Laura Corlin, work to understand the coronavirus.
- Yukinobu Tanimoto, E14, and Alissa Brandon, E09, team up to make and distribute PPE in the Bay Area.
- Developed by researchers at Tufts' Center for Engineering Education and Outreach (CEEO), the Novel Engineering program shows how teachers can introduce engineering concepts to children and foster creativity through reading.