Showing News articles tagged with Undergraduate students
- The Department of Computer Science continues to sponsor events dedicated to fostering diversity, equity, and inclusion.
- Three computer science students have been selected to participate in the MassCyberCenter’s Cybersecurity Mentorship Program.
- Rachel McGinn, E22, and Parker Rule, A23, have been named 2021 Goldwater Scholars by the Barry Goldwater Scholarship and Excellence in Education Foundation.
- A pilot project led by Mia Nixon, E21, uses QR codes to help people sort out what's trash and what really belongs in the bin.
- Following a day of live pitching and deliberation, winners for the $100k New Ventures Competition have been announced.
- 12 graduating seniors, including engineering students Mateo Gomez and Thomas Risoleo, have been recognized as 2021 TUAA Senior Award honorees.
- Amid a surge of applications, Tufts admits its most ethnically and racially diverse undergraduate class.
- A Tufts team places second in the inaugural Veracode Hacker Games, an international cybersecurity competition to find and fix application security flaws.
- The Department of Computer Science launches mentoring programs to support students throughout the 2020-2021 academic year.
- Tufts Entrepreneurship Center is pleased to announce the teams moving forward to the Semi-Finals on March 19, 2021.