Showing News articles tagged with Undergraduate students
- Tufts alumni were listed in Forbes' 30 Under 30 for 2018.
- Two student teams were awarded $5,000 each for interdisciplinary engineering design.
- Chemical and biological engineering students and faculty bring research to the annual meeting of the American Institute of Chemical Engineers (AIChE).
- Jacob Kronenberg, E18, wins a poster award at the annual meeting of the American Institute of Chemical Engineers (AIChE).
- Tufts Racing kicks off a new season of driving towards the Formula Hybrid Competition.
- Three hundred students participated in the all-Tufts hackathon this month.
- Twenty-three Tufts students attended the annual Grace Hopper Celebration of Women in Computing.
- Tufts alum Kristen Ransom, E13, was included in Boston Magazine's Top 30 Rising Tech Stars. She is currently studying engineering management at Tufts Gordon Institute.
- Tufts Gordon Institute and Tufts Computer Science Exchange sponsored the recent Sonos/Real Industry Challenge, where over 100 students designed smart speakers with real-world applications.
As a Summer Scholar, Annalisa DeBari, E18, designed a battery holder that researchers can use to X-ray a battery without having to take it apart.