Showing News articles tagged with Undergraduate students
- Faculty are planning new classes and revamping coursework to take advantage of virtual learning and give students a first-class academic experience.
- Tufts TRIPODS Institute names graduate research fellows and summer research undergraduates for 2020.
- A team led by Tufts biomedical engineers developed a 3D contusion model that could be used to study the effects of traumatic brain injuries.
- The Department of Computer Science congratulated its graduating students in a virtual event held on May 17 - video now available.
- The Department of Civil and Environmental Engineering congratulates this year's graduates and award winners.
- Tufts alumnus Jim Lawton offers words of advice to computer science students graduating during an uncertain time.
- The School of Engineering congratulates grand prize winner Emai Lai, E21, and the award recipients from the My Tufts Story Video Contest.
- School of Engineering students April Weintraub, Jessica Stieglitz, and Sara Wilner-Giwerc received 2020 Tufts Presidential Awards for Civic Life.
- Priya Misner, E20, received a Fulbright-Nehru Student Research Fellowship to explore the effectiveness of virtual reality driving simulations in promoting road safety.
Tufts School of Engineering members and colleagues work together to support medical workers, protect vulnerable populations, and to share knowledge.