Showing News articles tagged with Undergraduate students
- Over the past year, Associate Professor Daniele Lantagne and her research group published 16 manuscripts in peer-reviewed journals.
- Jayson Pinals, E22, has been recognized for outstanding academic achievement by the American Institute of Chemical Engineers.
- Akshita Rao, E21, joins the Museum of Science's "Pulsar: A Science Podcast" to discuss her biomedical engineering research on the human heart.
- As an Indigenous student, Tylee Nez, E24, finds ways to educate the Tufts community about Native American issues, both past and present.
- An annual structural analysis bridge competition moved forward this fall in a new setting at Tufts.
- Jonah Makanaakalā Apo, E22, finds meaningful ways to connect with his Native Hawaiian heritage, even thousands of miles from home.
In his new computer science course, Associate Teaching Professor Marty Allen challenges students to ponder the bigger and messier questions raised by technology.
- 30 undergraduate and graduate students from Computer Science attended the virtual conference to learn and network.
- With support from the Department of Computer Science, a number of students virtually attended the National Society of Black Engineers’ (NSBE) 46th Annual Convention.
- Computer science senior Caroline Vanderlee and team design and evaluate an augmented reality tool that helps students visualize electronic signals and voltage.