Showing News articles tagged with Undergraduate students
- Daniel Pascal and Melissa Rowland, E21, have been awarded Tau Beta Pi scholarships in recognition of their academic achievements, campus leadership, and future contributions to the engineering profession.
- With summer internships in computer science gone due to COVID-19, the Tufts community stepped up and created a new way of learning skills—and helping others.
- Alexandra Tsitsiringos, A21, wrote a paper on cybersecurity that has been published in Sigma Iota Rho’s Journal of International Relations.
Faculty are planning new classes and revamping coursework to take advantage of virtual learning and give students a first-class academic experience.
- Tufts TRIPODS Institute names graduate research fellows and summer research undergraduates for 2020.
- A team led by Tufts biomedical engineers developed a 3D contusion model that could be used to study the effects of traumatic brain injuries.
- The Department of Computer Science congratulated its graduating students in a virtual event held on May 17 - video now available.
- The Department of Civil and Environmental Engineering congratulates this year's graduates and award winners.
- Tufts alumnus Jim Lawton offers words of advice to computer science students graduating during an uncertain time.
- The School of Engineering congratulates grand prize winner Emai Lai, E21, and the award recipients from the My Tufts Story Video Contest.