Showing News articles tagged with Undergraduate students
- An app being developed by a Cummings School faculty member and computer science majors will help track the disease in dogs.
- With daytime, evening, and online courses, Summer Session covers a wide range of topics for academic, professional, and personal enrichment
- JumboCode student teams are having an impact on social issues by offering free technical support for nonprofits.
- Chemical Engineering major Christine Jahn, E20, publishes fuel cell catalyst research.
- Tufts student team advances to semi-final round of 9/12 Competition.
- Associate Professor Qiaobing Xu’s research on protein delivery through nanoparticles was published on the cover of the most recent edition of Advanced Healthcare Materials.
- This year, a number of School of Engineering students, faculty, and alumni ran the Boston Marathon with the Tufts Marathon Team and raised money for charity and critical research.
- With daytime, evening, and online courses, Tufts' Summer Session covers a wide range of topics for academic, professional, and personal enrichment.
- On April 5 and 6, Tufts University hosted its first student symposium in cybersecurity policy, welcoming researchers to discuss the field.
- Tufts students and alumni Andrew Bourhis, Elizabeth Buechler, Thomas George, Zachary Pagel, and Brian Rappaport have been named Fellows in the 2019 National Science Foundation Graduate Research Fellowship Program.