Showing News articles tagged with Undergraduate students
- 30 undergraduate and graduate students from Computer Science attended the virtual conference to learn and network.
- With support from the Department of Computer Science, a number of students virtually attended the National Society of Black Engineers’ (NSBE) 46th Annual Convention.
- Computer science senior Caroline Vanderlee and team design and evaluate an augmented reality tool that helps students visualize electronic signals and voltage.
- Five Tufts engineering students and alums worked with hundreds of fellow volunteers to develop a cost-effective ventilator that could be produced quickly.
- Lura Health, founded by Noah Hill, E21, Daniel Weinstein, E18, and Saam Borzog, D19, has received a grant to support development of an intra-oral salivary pH monitor.
Engineering faculty adopt new strategies to explore the design process through student-focused, hands-on projects—despite restraints imposed by COVID-19.
- The fourth annual Tufts Women in Tech (WiT) Conference connected students with engaging workshops and career networking events.
- A Tufts alumna takes pride in supporting institutions that are making strides in expanding opportunities for women in STEM.
- Chasing down a childhood ambition, engineering student David Gelfand trains for the Paralympics with the U.S. national team.
- Kim Dao, E21, reflects on the intersection between equity and environmental justice.