Showing News articles tagged with Undergraduate students
- The team, including many engineering students, won its third NCAA Division III championship in five years.
- Christopher Camacho, a junior studying computer science, won third place at the SHPE Conference hackathon.
- CS majors can explore course offerings across many themes.
- The student-run conference drew around 250 participants for the day-long event.
- A new building for Computer Science and a new T stop for Tufts.
- At least 25 Tufts undergraduate and graduate students attended GHC in Houston, listening to keynote speakers, attending career fairs, and meeting other women in engineering fields.
- Computer Science alum Rob Greenberg received a Big Initiatives Winner award at the University of Michigan's Michigan Sports Business Conference.
- Engineering student Zayyad Yunus wrote about student experiences in the first-year Simple Robotics course taught by Research Assistant Professor Ethan Danahy (pictured).
- VASERA Male Contraceptives, a start-up run by Tufts engineering alumni (one of whom currently studies at Tufts Gordon Institute), won the top honor from an expert panel at the sixth annual Beantown Throwdown competition, hosted by the MIT Enterprise Forum.
- The Department of Computer Science has instituted a new Tufts CS Student Council to further communications between the students, faculty, and staff. The council first met as an official group with Department Chair Kathleen Fisher this fall.