Showing News articles tagged with Undergraduate students
- 12 graduating seniors, including engineering students Mateo Gomez and Thomas Risoleo, have been recognized as 2021 TUAA Senior Award honorees.
- Amid a surge of applications, Tufts admits its most ethnically and racially diverse undergraduate class.
- A Tufts team places second in the inaugural Veracode Hacker Games, an international cybersecurity competition to find and fix application security flaws.
- The Department of Computer Science launches mentoring programs to support students throughout the 2020-2021 academic year.
- Tufts Entrepreneurship Center is pleased to announce the teams moving forward to the Semi-Finals on March 19, 2021.
- Professor Jonathan Garlick’s “Science and Civic Action” course focuses on how marginalized communities have been overly burdened by the pandemic and what can be done about it.
- James Cameron, E21, and Josefine Tijssen, E21, designed and taught a first-year seminar on cybersecurity through the Experimental College's Explorations program.
- Myisha Majumder, E21, has been recognized as a member of the 2021 ASCE New Faces of Civil Engineering - College class.
- Co-hosted by Tufts Entrepreneurship Center, the Virtual Social Impact Entrepreneurship Ideathon awarded prizes to four teams passionate about driving change through innovation and entrepreneurship.
- First-year engineering students wrap up the fall semester with open-ended engineering and design challenges.