Showing News articles tagged with Undergraduate students
- The Tufts Robotics Club took first place in team and individual categories in the Olympiad Tournament in the international Trinity College Fire Fighting Robot Contest.
- A team of Tufts students took second place at the MITRE eCTF (embedded capture-the-flag) competition.
- Led by co-captain and mechanical engineering senior Annalisa DeBari, the Tufts women's track team won second place at the Silfen Invitational this month.
- Karl Cronburg, a Ph.D. student in computer science, Brian Rappaport, a senior studying electrical engineering, and Kerrianne Marino, a master's student in human factors, were among the engineers who participated in the Boston Marathon on Monday.
- Assistant Professor Xiaocheng Jiang and his team work with micro- and nano-technology to uncover the inner workings of biological systems.
- Elana Chan, E21, is among the first participants in Tufts' Global Research Assistant Program (GRAP), working on a project in India with Amy Pickering, assistant professor in civil and environmental engineering.
- Engineers are among many sets of siblings on campus.
- The annual competition, put on by Tufts Gordon Institute’s Entrepreneurial Leadership Studies (ELS) Program, celebrates innovation in business.
- Two engineering students were among this year's Senior Awards recipients.
- A number of Tufts engineering students and alumni received NSF Graduate Research Fellowship Program Fellowships.