Showing News articles tagged with Undergraduate students
As a Summer Scholar, Computer Science student Faizan Muhammad, E20, is working with Assistant Professor Jivko Sinapov on a research investigation into robotics and augmented reality.
- Assistant Professor Xiaocheng Jiang and a group of Tufts researchers examined new developments in support extracellular electron transfer (EET) processes, which could have applications in renewable energy conversion and bioelectronics.
- While studying abroad in Talloires, France, BEST scholar and electrical engineering major Alejandro Colina-Valeri put his French to the test while communicating with his host family.
- ZwitterCo, a group made up of engineering alumni and graduate students, received a Catalyst grant from the Massachusetts Clean Energy Center for their work on a membrane technology designed to reduce energy consumption in water purification, specifically in the food and beverage industry.
- Mechanical engineering student Vikram Krishnamachari, E19, and Chloe Amouyal, A20, discovered a trove of counterculture-era posters at Tufts, now on display online and in Tisch Library.
- Laney Strange, a lecturer in computer science, and Tufts Girls of Code were recognized as an Outstanding Service Unit Partner by the Medford Girl Scouts.
- While studying abroad in Talloires, France, BEST scholar Talisa Watts is seeing global health engineering and policy at work.
- BEST scholar and electrical engineering major Alejandro Colina-Valeri got swept up in soccer fandom in Lyon, France as part of his experience in the Tufts in Talloires program.
- Civil engineering major and BEST scholar Talisa Watts reflects on her first week in France as part of the Tufts in Talloires program, and how she's learning to communicate in spite of a language barrier.
- As their time studying abroad in Hong Kong draws to a close, Haiting Chan, E19, is no longer questioning their own skills.