Showing News articles tagged with Undergraduate students
- Continuing the work they started as a senior capstone project at Tufts, three alumni have filed for a patent on a wireless device that would help secure vehicles and garage doors against replay attacks.
- The Bruce-Griffey Leadership and Diversity Internship Fund was established to honor alumni Lena Bruce, E92, and Anita Griffey, J90. Through the fund, chemical engineering major Andrade Hendricks received a stipend to intern at New England Biolabs.
- Mateo Galeano, E18, writes on his first two weeks as an engineer studying abroad at the University of Hong Kong. "I’ve had the opportunity to experience many things for the first time," he says.
- Senior Jenny Skerker spent the summer studying air pollution around the tunnel system created by Boston's Big Dig.
- Summer scholar Anu Gamage, E18, spent her summer developing an inverted pendulum that could continue collecting accurate measurements and balancing itself in the case of a cyberattack.
- The new FAST-TRAC program will provide scholarships and support to low-income students who are earning a B.S. and an M.S. in Tufts' five-year combined degree program.
- In the Summer Scholars program, junior Grace Aro made membranes and tested their ability to filter contaminants out of water.
Associate Professor Remco Chang, students, and collaborators at Maine Medical Center created a project to investigate how older men with prostate cancer use visualizations to better understand their own health risk information.