Showing News articles tagged with Undergraduate students
- As the Tufts in Talloires program comes to a close, Zaila Foster, E20, looks back on the new experiences she had while studying abroad this summer.
- Incoming Jumbo Korri Lampedusa, E21, was recognized as a Presidential Scholar, one of the country's highest honors for high school students.
- This summer, eight Engineering majors received Summer Scholars funding to remain on campus and work on an independent undergraduate research project.
- While studying abroad in France, Handy Dorceus, E20, is learning how to overcome the language barrier and his fears.
- This summer, three students from the Bridge to Engineering Success at Tufts (BEST) program are studying in Talloires. Blogger Martin Majkut, E19, is looking forward to experiencing a new culture over six weeks in France.
- Mechanical engineering major Annalisa DeBari, E18, recently won fifth place in the 60-meter hurdles at the NCAA Div. III Indoor National Championship.
- A number of engineering undergraduate students were honored for their academic achievements at the recent Tufts Honors Convocation.
- A team of Tufts Engineering undergraduates won first place in the MakeMIT hackathon, with their battery-operated sensor system to track a cyclist's posture.
- Engineering students and faculty delivered winning pitches at the 2017 $100k New Ventures Competition, hosted by Tufts Gordon Institute.
- A team of mechanical engineering students designed and built an educational water table to help young children understand electrical concepts.