Showing News articles tagged with Undergraduate students
- The computer science department recognizes its newly constituted External Advisory Board (EAB).
- Research from Assistant Professor Xiaocheng Jiang's lab was featured in the Emerging Investigators issue of the Journal of Materials Chemistry B.
- Two undergraduate students won awards for research posters at the annual chemical engineering conference.
- Three mechanical engineering students completed a space engineering challenge at the 2018 SEDS SpaceVision conference in California.
- Tufts student team advances to second round of the 9/12 Competition.
- Neural models developed by Tufts researchers could improve understanding of neurodegenerative and other diseases, and facilitate discovery of treatments.
- The Department of Computer Science thanks their teaching assistants for their valuable assistance and dedication.
- Alumnus’s interest in creative lab work will support ECE Capstone projects through 2023.
- The Tufts Entrepreneurial Leadership Studies program was rebranded as the Tufts Entrepreneurship Center (TEC) over the summer to reflect its updated programming and new focus under TEC Director Jack Derby.
- Researchers from across Tufts shared their cutting-edge research with commercial potential at the Gordon Institute's Lightning Research Roundtable.