Showing News articles tagged with Undergraduate students
- While delivering the computer science commencement address, CS major Supriya Sanjay, A19, implored her fellow graduates to embrace community and consider the implications of their work.
- During her time in the School of Engineering, the new graduate learned how to build technology - and a powerful sense of community.
- BEST scholar Chastidy Vasconez shares her experiences with her host family while studying abroad in Talloires, France.
- Revisit the Engineering Graduate Programs and All-University Commencement Ceremonies.
- For the graduating seniors in the Tufts Wind Ensemble, it’s been four years of fun and community—with a touch of Dropkick Murphys.
- An app being developed by a Cummings School faculty member and computer science majors will help track the disease in dogs.
- With daytime, evening, and online courses, Summer Session covers a wide range of topics for academic, professional, and personal enrichment
- JumboCode student teams are having an impact on social issues by offering free technical support for nonprofits.
- Chemical Engineering major Christine Jahn, E20, publishes fuel cell catalyst research.
- Tufts student team advances to semi-final round of 9/12 Competition.