Showing News articles tagged with Undergraduate students
- New students are welcomed with a virtual matriculation ceremony featuring university traditions, videos, new faces, and alumni.
School of Engineering faculty members share their perspectives, practices, and tools to provide online learning opportunities this fall.
- Computer science alum Shehryar Malik and fellow Tufts alum Greg Kulchyckyj, both A19, are developing a mobile app called TableTab that benefits restaurants and customers seeking limited contact while ordering food.
- Daniel Pascal and Melissa Rowland, E21, have been awarded Tau Beta Pi scholarships in recognition of their academic achievements, campus leadership, and future contributions to the engineering profession.
- With summer internships in computer science gone due to COVID-19, the Tufts community stepped up and created a new way of learning skills—and helping others.
- Alexandra Tsitsiringos, A21, wrote a paper on cybersecurity that has been published in Sigma Iota Rho’s Journal of International Relations.
Faculty are planning new classes and revamping coursework to take advantage of virtual learning and give students a first-class academic experience.
- Tufts TRIPODS Institute names graduate research fellows and summer research undergraduates for 2020.
- A team led by Tufts biomedical engineers developed a 3D contusion model that could be used to study the effects of traumatic brain injuries.
- The Department of Computer Science congratulated its graduating students in a virtual event held on May 17 - video now available.