Showing News articles tagged with Undergraduate students
- Assistant Professor Jivko Sinapov, the James Schmolze Assistant Professor in Computer Science, was one of ten winners in the nationwide Verizon 5G EdTech Challenge, and sees it as an opportunity to continue to mentor students.
- Tufts is preparing students to think through—and solve—the problems that arise from this digital age.
- We’ve long had more data than we know what do with. That’s finally changing, with assists from Tufts School of Engineering's new B.S. and M.S. programs in Data Science.
- Through Tufts Girls of Code, Tufts students introduce school-aged girls to programming and teach them how to code.
- Julia Prusaczyk, E18, jumped from studying chemical engineering to being a baseball development analyst for the St. Louis Cardinals.
- Congratulations to mechanical engineering major Patricia Blumer, E19; computer science major Emily Ki Wan Sim, A19; and entrepreneurial leadership minor Marissa Birne, A19! They will receive Senior Awards from the Tufts Alumni Association.
- Biomedical engineering major Roger Gu, E20, won Tufts’ first NCAA swimming title since 1982 with his lifetime-best race in the 50 freestyle. He also anchored the 200 medley relay team, which came in seventh place in the country, and included computer science majors Kingsley Bowen, A19, and Matt Manfre, E20.
- Computer science major Marilyn Sun, A19, received an honorable mention in the Computing Research Association's Undergraduate Researcher Awards.
- Tufts Ski Team co-captain Sami Rubin, E20, and teammates recently competed in races at the Dartmouth Skiway, and provided tips on how to become a better skier.
- Join us for Engineers Week at Tufts, February 15-22. All are welcome!