Showing News articles tagged with Undergraduate students
- Engineers team up with students from The Fletcher School at Tufts University, Harvard University, and Massachusetts Institute of Technology to repair over 6,000 N-95 masks for Tufts Medical Center.
- Tyler Andrews, E13, and two other Tufts alums are competing for slots on the U.S. Olympic marathon team.
- Joshua Harvey, E21, has been selected to the Matthew Isakowitz Fellowship Program Class of 2020.
- Noah Hill, E21, and Daniel Weinstein, E18, are following their dream of a dental technology business, spawned with fellow Tufts students, all the way to China.
As more women enter the School of Engineering—their numbers equaling those of men in an undergraduate class—it’s clear that challenging opportunities with far-reaching impact are a big draw.
The Department of Biomedical Engineering's co-op program helps undergraduates spend a semester in industry.
- Four Tufts University computer science majors were recognized for research excellence by the Computing Research Association (CRA).
- First-year students discover engineering basics through fun, hands-on projects in Introduction to Engineering courses.
- Senior Jordan Lueck, Associate Professor Jason Rife, and collaborators received a best of conference award for their paper on sensor-aided simulation.
- Three teams from Tufts, including a team of computer science and international relations majors, competed at the recent Cyber 9/12 Strategy Challenge.