Showing News articles tagged with Undergraduate students
- Eduardo Vargas Gutierrez, E22, double majoring in mechanical engineering and mathematics, hopes to build space landers or rovers to support exploration.
- Myisha Majumder, E21, a double major in civil engineering and quantitative economics, studies the intersection of the environment, equity, and energy.
- Yiwen Jiang, E21, aspires to use her computer engineering training to continue designing things that improve people's lives.
- Zharia Akeem, a double major in computer science and biomedical engineering, plans to make an impact in her hometown of Detroit.
Five Tufts innovators talk about what drew them to engineering and how they envision shaping the future.
- Computer science alumni shared their experiences with Imposter Syndrome and offered advice to students during a panel discussion.
- Hosted by the Tufts Entrepreneurship Center, this flagship venture competition at Tufts University is the launchpad for your new idea.
- Tufts recently held a week-long virtual hackathon where students turned data into compelling visualizations to help communities improve health.
- Joshua Rapp, E14, parleyed his interests in music and electrical engineering into a career studying computational imaging.
- A team of Tufts engineers — including first author Yiwen Jiang, a senior majoring in computer engineering — created thread sensors that can be attached to skin to measure movement in real time.