Showing News articles tagged with Undergraduate students
- Named to Forbes 30 Under 30, Noah Hill, E21, and Daniel Weinstein, E18, are looking to make an impact with their device that provides insights on oral health and more.
- Four computer science seniors receive honors for outstanding potential in an area of computing research.
- The IEEE HKN Honor Society - Epsilon Delta Chapter at Tufts recently earned Key Chapter recognition from the national organization.
- A team of Tufts computer science students, coached by an alum, won second place in a recent regional round of the Cyber 9/12 Strategy Challenge run by the Atlantic Council.
- The Class of 2025 undergraduate application pool is most diverse on record, number of School of Engineering applications increase by 28 percent.
- Over the past year, Associate Professor Daniele Lantagne and her research group published 16 manuscripts in peer-reviewed journals.
- Jayson Pinals, E22, has been recognized for outstanding academic achievement by the American Institute of Chemical Engineers.
- Akshita Rao, E21, joins the Museum of Science's "Pulsar: A Science Podcast" to discuss her biomedical engineering research on the human heart.
- As an Indigenous student, Tylee Nez, E24, finds ways to educate the Tufts community about Native American issues, both past and present.
- An annual structural analysis bridge competition moved forward this fall in a new setting at Tufts.