Showing News articles tagged with Undergraduate students
- Students for the Exploration and Discovery of Space (SEDS) bring curiosity for interplanetary exploration to hands-on projects.
- Associate Professor Robert White and collaborators from Cornell University and VN Instruments want to build a sonic anemometer that could measure wind speed on Mars.
- In November, Tufts School of Engineering hosted the 2019 IEEE-HKN Student Leadership Conference.
- Researchers at Tufts’ Laboratory for Living Devices link materials like silk and paper with technology, medicine, and diagnostics.
- JumboCode empowers Tufts University students and helps nonprofits - for free.
- Students and alumni from the Department of Computer Science continue to build meaningful relationships.
- Andy Youniss, co-founder and CEO of Rocket Software, shared his company's humanist outlook during the fall Dean's Lecture.
- Talia Toland, junior in mechanical engineering, takes the New England Intercollegiate Sailing Association Single-handed Championship.
- The Department of Computer Science is crowdfunding to send more than 30 students to the 2019 Grace Hopper Celebration of Women in Computing.
- Twenty middle school girls from Malden learned about polymer science and chemical engineering in a Tufts program offered this summer.