Showing News articles tagged with Undergraduate students
- The Tufts University men’s swimming and diving team won its first-ever New England Small College Athletic Conference (NESCAC) championship, aided by impressive performances from engineers like Roger Gu and Michael Manfre, both E20.
- Inventor and entrepreneur Dean Kamen delivered the Dean's Lecture on "Manufacturing the Future of Biofabrication" and spoke about his path to success.
- Student organizers put on IDHack 2018, working with non-profit organizations to create solutions for the international development sector.
- Five engineering students are members of the men's Track & Field team that won the New England Division III Indoor Title.
- Associate Professor Daniele Lantagne spoke to Tufts Now about the new Master of Science program in Sustainable Water Management, offered through Tufts Institute of the Environment.
- While studying in Hong Kong this semester, Michelle Chan, E19, considers the transformative effect of study abroad and the meaning of home.
- A team of Tufts researchers, including Assistant Professor Ayse Asatekin, has developed new and highly selective membrane filters that could enable manufacturers to separate and purify chemicals in ways that are more energy efficient and less wasteful.
- Join us for activities, networking, panel discussions, and more on campus during National Engineers Week, February 18-24, 2018.
- You can now own a virtual dog, thanks to Tufts alumni Jeremy Slavitz and Henry Zhou, E17.
- First-year student James Cameron shares his introduction to engineering at Tufts as he explores the field.