Showing News articles tagged with Undergraduate students
- A new building for Computer Science and a new T stop for Tufts.
- At least 25 Tufts undergraduate and graduate students attended GHC in Houston, listening to keynote speakers, attending career fairs, and meeting other women in engineering fields.
- Computer Science alum Rob Greenberg received a Big Initiatives Winner award at the University of Michigan's Michigan Sports Business Conference.
- Engineering student Zayyad Yunus wrote about student experiences in the first-year Simple Robotics course taught by Research Assistant Professor Ethan Danahy (pictured).
- VASERA Male Contraceptives, a start-up run by Tufts engineering alumni (one of whom currently studies at Tufts Gordon Institute), won the top honor from an expert panel at the sixth annual Beantown Throwdown competition, hosted by the MIT Enterprise Forum.
- The Department of Computer Science has instituted a new Tufts CS Student Council to further communications between the students, faculty, and staff. The council first met as an official group with Department Chair Kathleen Fisher this fall.
- The computer science department recognizes its newly constituted External Advisory Board (EAB).
- Research from Assistant Professor Xiaocheng Jiang's lab was featured in the Emerging Investigators issue of the Journal of Materials Chemistry B.
- Two undergraduate students won awards for research posters at the annual chemical engineering conference.
- Three mechanical engineering students completed a space engineering challenge at the 2018 SEDS SpaceVision conference in California.