Showing News articles tagged with Undergraduate students
- Twenty middle school girls from Malden learned about polymer science and chemical engineering in a Tufts program offered this summer.
- Engineers Without Borders leader Catherine Leslie joins research assistant professor Ethan Danahy of the Center for Engineering Education and Outreach to discuss the thousands of students and professionals who volunteer worldwide to build everything from water systems to energy projects.
- Senior Taissa Gladkova is in the lab this summer researching the burst probabilities of abdominal aortic aneurysms.
- Tufts University ranks as one of the top research institutions for women in STEM, according to Forbes.
- Lecturer Steven Bell redesigned the ES4 course with more hands-on elements that allow students to rethink digital design.
Junior Akshita Rao spent her summer investigating the effects of acute hypoxia in cardiac cells.
- Seven engineering students received Summer Scholars funding to work on independent undergraduate research projects at Tufts.
- The Department of Civil and Environmental Engineering congratulates this year's graduates and award winners.
- BEST scholar Jada Worthy reflects on the food, scenery, and her classes while studying abroad in France.
- Computer science and biomedical engineering alumna Hannah Voelker shares her experience from her first year in industry.