Showing News articles tagged with Undergraduate students
- Center for STEM Diversity Director Ellise LaMotte reflects on the successes, challenges, and future plans of the Center as it celebrates a decade of service at Tufts.
- The School of Engineering attracted 4,348 undergraduate applications, up from 4,062 last year.
- With colleagues, Emir Salih Magden, E12, published findings on a new on-chip optical filter that processes a wide spectra of optical signals in Nature Communications.
- In Summer at Tufts programs, experience college learning in engineering disciplines and get a sense of campus life at Tufts. Applications are now open for Summer 2019 enrollment.
- The team, including many engineering students, won its third NCAA Division III championship in five years.
- Christopher Camacho, a junior studying computer science, won third place at the SHPE Conference hackathon.
- CS majors can explore course offerings across many themes.
- The student-run conference drew around 250 participants for the day-long event.
- A new building for Computer Science and a new T stop for Tufts.
- At least 25 Tufts undergraduate and graduate students attended GHC in Houston, listening to keynote speakers, attending career fairs, and meeting other women in engineering fields.