Showing News articles tagged with Undergraduate students
- Senior Jordan Lueck, Associate Professor Jason Rife, and collaborators received a best of conference award for their paper on sensor-aided simulation.
- Three teams from Tufts, including a team of computer science and international relations majors, competed at the recent Cyber 9/12 Strategy Challenge.
- This fall, seniors from the Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering attended two national conferences convening women in technology.
- A panel of industry experts discussed cybersecurity and the Cloud during a networking event hosted by Tufts Gordon Institute.
- Tufts University recently hosted the North Atlantic Engineering Leadership Conference.
- Students for the Exploration and Discovery of Space (SEDS) bring curiosity for interplanetary exploration to hands-on projects.
- Associate Professor Robert White and collaborators from Cornell University and VN Instruments want to build a sonic anemometer that could measure wind speed on Mars.
- In November, Tufts School of Engineering hosted the 2019 IEEE-HKN Student Leadership Conference.
- Researchers at Tufts’ Laboratory for Living Devices link materials like silk and paper with technology, medicine, and diagnostics.
- JumboCode empowers Tufts University students and helps nonprofits - for free.