Showing News articles tagged with Undergraduate students
- Julia Prusaczyk, E18, jumped from studying chemical engineering to being a baseball development analyst for the St. Louis Cardinals.
- Congratulations to mechanical engineering major Patricia Blumer, E19; computer science major Emily Ki Wan Sim, A19; and entrepreneurial leadership minor Marissa Birne, A19! They will receive Senior Awards from the Tufts Alumni Association.
- Biomedical engineering major Roger Gu, E20, won Tufts’ first NCAA swimming title since 1982 with his lifetime-best race in the 50 freestyle. He also anchored the 200 medley relay team, which came in seventh place in the country, and included computer science majors Kingsley Bowen, A19, and Matt Manfre, E20.
- Computer science major Marilyn Sun, A19, received an honorable mention in the Computing Research Association's Undergraduate Researcher Awards.
- Tufts Ski Team co-captain Sami Rubin, E20, and teammates recently competed in races at the Dartmouth Skiway, and provided tips on how to become a better skier.
- Join us for Engineers Week at Tufts, February 15-22. All are welcome!
- Javier Rincon, E19, whose parents are immigrants, came to Tufts as an undergraduate after serving almost a decade in the Marines.
- In the course Music and the Art of Engineering, two students used new skills to build a complex instrument.
- Center for STEM Diversity Director Ellise LaMotte reflects on the successes, challenges, and future plans of the Center as it celebrates a decade of service at Tufts.
- The School of Engineering attracted 4,348 undergraduate applications, up from 4,062 last year.