Showing News articles tagged with Undergraduate students
- Tufts student team advances to second round of the 9/12 Competition.
- Neural models developed by Tufts researchers could improve understanding of neurodegenerative and other diseases, and facilitate discovery of treatments.
- The Department of Computer Science thanks their teaching assistants for their valuable assistance and dedication.
- Alumnus’s interest in creative lab work will support ECE Capstone projects through 2023.
- The Tufts Entrepreneurial Leadership Studies program was rebranded as the Tufts Entrepreneurship Center (TEC) over the summer to reflect its updated programming and new focus under TEC Director Jack Derby.
- Researchers from across Tufts shared their cutting-edge research with commercial potential at the Gordon Institute's Lightning Research Roundtable.
- Computer Science alumna Winnona DeSombre, A18, is a featured speaker in the Cyber Security track of this year's Forbes 30 Under 30 Summit.
By the numbers, the undergraduate class is one for the record books, with women making up 49 percent of the School of Engineering's incoming students.
- Two engineering students, Kevin Naranjo and Chanel Richardson, were interviewed about their summer activities on and off campus.
- Alumna Winnona DeSombre, now a threat intelligence researcher at Recorded Future, was interviewed on The Cyber Wire Podcast on her research describing activity originating from servers at a major Chinese university.