Showing News articles tagged with Undergraduate students
- M.S. student Daniela Torres, E16 and EG18, received the Best Student Paper award for the second year in a row.
- Computer science major Winnona DeSombre, A18, electrical engineering major Ryan Stocking, E18, and Tania Alarcón, a Ph.D. student in civil and environmental engineering, received awards for outstanding achievements in service, leadership, and civic engagement during their time at Tufts.
- Six rising juniors and eight rising seniors will work on engineering research projects this summer.
- A new graduate degree in human-robot interaction at Tufts is the first of its kind in the nation.
- Six computer science students will participate in ten-week independent research projects this summer.
- Students in Child Development and Mechanical Engineering classes are collaborating on learning technologies intended to teach robotics to children.
- The Tufts Robotics Club took first place in team and individual categories in the Olympiad Tournament in the international Trinity College Fire Fighting Robot Contest.
- A team of Tufts students took second place at the MITRE eCTF (embedded capture-the-flag) competition.
- Led by co-captain and mechanical engineering senior Annalisa DeBari, the Tufts women's track team won second place at the Silfen Invitational this month.
- Karl Cronburg, a Ph.D. student in computer science, Brian Rappaport, a senior studying electrical engineering, and Kerrianne Marino, a master's student in human factors, were among the engineers who participated in the Boston Marathon on Monday.