Showing News articles tagged with Undergraduate students
- Chemical Engineering major Christine Jahn, E20, publishes fuel cell catalyst research.
- Tufts student team advances to semi-final round of 9/12 Competition.
- Associate Professor Qiaobing Xu’s research on protein delivery through nanoparticles was published on the cover of the most recent edition of Advanced Healthcare Materials.
- This year, a number of School of Engineering students, faculty, and alumni ran the Boston Marathon with the Tufts Marathon Team and raised money for charity and critical research.
- With daytime, evening, and online courses, Tufts' Summer Session covers a wide range of topics for academic, professional, and personal enrichment.
- On April 5 and 6, Tufts University hosted its first student symposium in cybersecurity policy, welcoming researchers to discuss the field.
- Tufts students and alumni Andrew Bourhis, Elizabeth Buechler, Thomas George, Zachary Pagel, and Brian Rappaport have been named Fellows in the 2019 National Science Foundation Graduate Research Fellowship Program.
- Assistant Professor Jivko Sinapov, the James Schmolze Assistant Professor in Computer Science, was one of ten winners in the nationwide Verizon 5G EdTech Challenge, and sees it as an opportunity to continue to mentor students.
- Tufts is preparing students to think through—and solve—the problems that arise from this digital age.
- We’ve long had more data than we know what do with. That’s finally changing, with assists from Tufts School of Engineering's new B.S. and M.S. programs in Data Science.