Showing News articles tagged with Undergraduate students
- A team led by Tufts biomedical engineers developed a 3D contusion model that could be used to study the effects of traumatic brain injuries.
- The Department of Computer Science congratulated its graduating students in a virtual event held on May 17 - video now available.
- The Department of Civil and Environmental Engineering congratulates this year's graduates and award winners.
- Tufts alumnus Jim Lawton offers words of advice to computer science students graduating during an uncertain time.
- The School of Engineering congratulates grand prize winner Emai Lai, E21, and the award recipients from the My Tufts Story Video Contest.
- School of Engineering students April Weintraub, Jessica Stieglitz, and Sara Wilner-Giwerc received 2020 Tufts Presidential Awards for Civic Life.
- Priya Misner, E20, received a Fulbright-Nehru Student Research Fellowship to explore the effectiveness of virtual reality driving simulations in promoting road safety.
Tufts School of Engineering members and colleagues work together to support medical workers, protect vulnerable populations, and to share knowledge.
- A number of Computer Science majors were recognized with Tufts Academic Awards, Senior Awards, and department awards.
- Leaders of budding businesses share lessons learned when COVID-19 moved the Tufts $100k New Ventures Competition online.