Showing News articles tagged with Undergraduate students
- Tufts Ski Team co-captain Sami Rubin, E20, and teammates recently competed in races at the Dartmouth Skiway, and provided tips on how to become a better skier.
- Join us for Engineers Week at Tufts, February 15-22. All are welcome!
- Javier Rincon, E19, whose parents are immigrants, came to Tufts as an undergraduate after serving almost a decade in the Marines.
- In the course Music and the Art of Engineering, two students used new skills to build a complex instrument.
- Center for STEM Diversity Director Ellise LaMotte reflects on the successes, challenges, and future plans of the Center as it celebrates a decade of service at Tufts.
- The School of Engineering attracted 4,348 undergraduate applications, up from 4,062 last year.
- With colleagues, Emir Salih Magden, E12, published findings on a new on-chip optical filter that processes a wide spectra of optical signals in Nature Communications.
- In Summer at Tufts programs, experience college learning in engineering disciplines and get a sense of campus life at Tufts. Applications are now open for Summer 2019 enrollment.
- The team, including many engineering students, won its third NCAA Division III championship in five years.
- Christopher Camacho, a junior studying computer science, won third place at the SHPE Conference hackathon.