Showing News articles tagged with Undergraduate students
- Students and alumni from the Department of Computer Science continue to build meaningful relationships.
- Andy Youniss, co-founder and CEO of Rocket Software, shared his company's humanist outlook during the fall Dean's Lecture.
- Talia Toland, junior in mechanical engineering, takes the New England Intercollegiate Sailing Association Single-handed Championship.
- The Department of Computer Science is crowdfunding to send more than 30 students to the 2019 Grace Hopper Celebration of Women in Computing.
- Twenty middle school girls from Malden learned about polymer science and chemical engineering in a Tufts program offered this summer.
- Engineers Without Borders leader Catherine Leslie joins research assistant professor Ethan Danahy of the Center for Engineering Education and Outreach to discuss the thousands of students and professionals who volunteer worldwide to build everything from water systems to energy projects.
- Senior Taissa Gladkova is in the lab this summer researching the burst probabilities of abdominal aortic aneurysms.
- Tufts University ranks as one of the top research institutions for women in STEM, according to Forbes.
- Lecturer Steven Bell redesigned the ES4 course with more hands-on elements that allow students to rethink digital design.
Junior Akshita Rao spent her summer investigating the effects of acute hypoxia in cardiac cells.