Showing News articles tagged with Undergraduate students
- For their academic achievement, participation in campus and community activities, and leadership during their time at Tufts, five engineering and computer science students have been recognized as 2020 Senior Award honorees.
- Members of the MS in Innovation and Management community provide an inside look at the efforts to repair 6,000 N-95 masks for Tufts Medical Center.
- Congratulations to the participants and winners of the 2020 $100k New Ventures Competition.
- Alexandra Tsitsiringos, A21, explores the intersection of computer science and international relations with the publication of a paper in the Yale Review of International Studies.
- Tufts students and alumni Megan Tse, Lucy Qin, Michelle Gee, Jason Fan, and Trevor Donadt have been named Fellows in the 2020 National Science Foundation Graduate Research Fellowship Program.
- With its largest first-year applicant pool, and an increase in School of Engineering applications, Tufts offered admission to “some of the most interesting, inspiring, and altruistic students in the world.”
- Researchers led by biomedical engineers at Tufts University invent a microfluidic chip containing cardiac cells that is capable of mimicking hypoxic conditions following a heart attack.
- Engineers team up with students from The Fletcher School at Tufts University, Harvard University, and Massachusetts Institute of Technology to repair over 6,000 N-95 masks for Tufts Medical Center.
- Tyler Andrews, E13, and two other Tufts alums are competing for slots on the U.S. Olympic marathon team.
- Joshua Harvey, E21, has been selected to the Matthew Isakowitz Fellowship Program Class of 2020.