Showing News articles tagged with Undergraduate students
- Tufts University ranks as one of the top research institutions for women in STEM, according to Forbes.
- Lecturer Steven Bell redesigned the ES4 course with more hands-on elements that allow students to rethink digital design.
Junior Akshita Rao spent her summer investigating the effects of acute hypoxia in cardiac cells.
- Seven engineering students received Summer Scholars funding to work on independent undergraduate research projects at Tufts.
- The Department of Civil and Environmental Engineering congratulates this year's graduates and award winners.
- BEST scholar Jada Worthy reflects on the food, scenery, and her classes while studying abroad in France.
- Computer science and biomedical engineering alumna Hannah Voelker shares her experience from her first year in industry.
Assistant Professor Nav Nidhi Rajput is working towards a more efficient and sustainable future.
- While delivering the computer science commencement address, CS major Supriya Sanjay, A19, implored her fellow graduates to embrace community and consider the implications of their work.
- During her time in the School of Engineering, the new graduate learned how to build technology - and a powerful sense of community.