Showing News articles tagged with Undergraduate students
- With colleagues, Emir Salih Magden, E12, published findings on a new on-chip optical filter that processes a wide spectra of optical signals in Nature Communications.
- In Summer at Tufts programs, experience college learning in engineering disciplines and get a sense of campus life at Tufts. Applications are now open for Summer 2019 enrollment.
- The team, including many engineering students, won its third NCAA Division III championship in five years.
- Christopher Camacho, a junior studying computer science, won third place at the SHPE Conference hackathon.
- CS majors can explore course offerings across many themes.
- The student-run conference drew around 250 participants for the day-long event.
- A new building for Computer Science and a new T stop for Tufts.
- At least 25 Tufts undergraduate and graduate students attended GHC in Houston, listening to keynote speakers, attending career fairs, and meeting other women in engineering fields.
- Computer Science alum Rob Greenberg received a Big Initiatives Winner award at the University of Michigan's Michigan Sports Business Conference.
- Engineering student Zayyad Yunus wrote about student experiences in the first-year Simple Robotics course taught by Research Assistant Professor Ethan Danahy (pictured).