M.S. and combined degree program
The graduate program outcomes for the M.S. programs in Civil and Environmental Engineering are:
- An ability to apply knowledge of technical skills when working in one of the tracks (applied data science, environmental health, environmental engineering and water resources, geosystems engineering, offshore wind energy, and structural engineering.
- Written and verbal communication of research and technical results.
The department offers the following M.S. degrees:
- M.S. in Civil and Environmental Engineering
- M.S. in Offshore Wind Engineering
- M.S. in Bioengineering (Environmental Biotechnology track)
- Dual Degree Master's Program (with Tufts Gordon Institute)
- Joint/Dual Degree Master's Program (with Urban and Environmental Policy and Planning)
The School of Engineering offers exceptional Tufts undergraduate students the option of pursuing a combined Bachelor of Science and Master of Science degree (B.S./M.S.) as a thesis or non-thesis program. Tufts undergraduates:
- Are not required to pay the application fee.
- Are only required to submit 2 letters of recommendation
- Are not required to submit GRE scores.