Showing News articles tagged with Biomedical Engineering
- An imaging method studied in the labs of Professor Irene Georgakoudi and Associate Professor Lauren Black may provide a new tool to track the progression of calcific aortic-valve disease.
- Professor Fiorenzo Omenetto was selected as one of four new Tällberg Global Leaders for his work on silk as a material platform for advanced technology.
- Assistant Professor Xiaocheng Jiang received a $450,000 grant through the Air Force's Young Investigator Research Program for his proposal on graphene microfluidics for dynamic, electron microscopic bio-imaging.
- Tufts Gordon Institute and Tufts Computer Science Exchange sponsored the recent Sonos/Real Industry Challenge, where over 100 students designed smart speakers with real-world applications.
- Seven Engineering professors received Tufts Faculty Research Awards Committee awards for publishing and research proposals.
- A team of researchers including Assistant Professor Bree Aldridge have developed a new method to measure how drugs act in combination.
- Professor Sergio Fantini was named to the 2018 Fellows Class of the Optical Society of America.
Professor Fiorenzo Omenetto recently participated in a HubWeek panel on adapting silk technologies into products and companies outside the lab.
- Tufts School of Engineering welcomes nine new faculty members in 2017 and 2018.
- A team of Tufts researchers received the Harting Award for the best paper published in Experimental Techniques in 2016.