Showing News articles tagged with Center for Engineering Education and Outreach
- Three School of Engineering professors have been recognized for outstanding service to students and to Tufts.
- The newest makerspace facility at Tufts is bringing together students and faculty to design and build all sorts of creations.
- Want to learn more about engineering graduate programs at Tufts? Take our new virtual campus tour!
- Tufts and UMass Boston researchers provide a framework for applying years of learning research to engineering education.
- Assistant Professor Kristen Wendell, the McDonnell Family Assistant Professor of Engineering Education, and colleagues recently published research on the preparation of elementary school instructors to teach engineering topics.
- Interested in studying Engineering and learning English in Boston over the summer? Our International STEM Scholars program will prepare you for graduate engineering programs. During the six-week program you will build skills to thrive in graduate school and the workplace, and earn credit hours in a special course taught by faculty from Tufts School of Engineering.
- Join us for Engineers Week at Tufts, February 15-22. All are welcome!
- The School of Engineering attracted 4,348 undergraduate applications, up from 4,062 last year.
- In Summer at Tufts programs, experience college learning in engineering disciplines and get a sense of campus life at Tufts. Applications are now open for Summer 2019 enrollment.
- Prospective students interested in learning more about engineering graduate programs at Tufts are invited to join Dean of Graduate Education Karen Panetta for an information session and meet and greet on Thursday, December 13 from 6:00-7:00 pm.