Showing News articles tagged with Center for Engineering Education and Outreach
- Engineers Without Borders leader Catherine Leslie joins research assistant professor Ethan Danahy of the Center for Engineering Education and Outreach to discuss the thousands of students and professionals who volunteer worldwide to build everything from water systems to energy projects.
- Jivko Sinapov, the James Schmolze Assistant Professor in Computer Science, and Jennifer Cross, a post-doc research associate in the Center for Engineering Education and Outreach, discuss efforts to reveal a robot's perception of the world to enhance human and robot collaboration.
- Lynne Ramsey and the Center for Engineering Education and Outreach are recognized for their commitment to environmental sustainability.
- In a chapter of a new book on engineering faculty pedagogy, Dean of Undergraduate Education Chris Swan recounts his path to service-based instruction.
Tufts hosted the meeting, which brought local engineering deans and representatives together to share engineering education outreach and other STEM initiatives.
- Staff members and an alumna from the School of Engineering are recognized for their exceptional work at the 13th annual Distinction Awards ceremony.
- Three School of Engineering professors have been recognized for outstanding service to students and to Tufts.
- The newest makerspace facility at Tufts is bringing together students and faculty to design and build all sorts of creations.
- Want to learn more about engineering graduate programs at Tufts? Take our new virtual campus tour!
- Tufts and UMass Boston researchers provide a framework for applying years of learning research to engineering education.