Showing News articles tagged with Chemical and Biological Engineering
- Assistant Professor Nav Nidhi Rajput received a grant from the U.S. Office of Naval Research to develop sensors and imaging architectures that could be used in defense applications, weather surveillance, and search and rescue.
- PhD candidate Matthew Bliss received a U.S. Department of Energy Office of Science Graduate Student Research award to further his doctoral studies.
- School of Engineering students April Weintraub, Jessica Stieglitz, and Sara Wilner-Giwerc received 2020 Tufts Presidential Awards for Civic Life.
- The School of Engineering congratulates 11 staff members who were nominated for Tufts Distinction Awards.
- The School of Engineering and the Graduate School of Arts and Sciences honor their graduate students, faculty, and staff each year.
- For their academic achievement, participation in campus and community activities, and leadership during their time at Tufts, five engineering and computer science students have been recognized as 2020 Senior Award honorees.
- Chemical engineers develop a directed evolution technique to engineer phenylalanine ammonia-lyase (PAL) enzymes.
- Tufts students and alumni Megan Tse, Lucy Qin, Michelle Gee, Jason Fan, and Trevor Donadt have been named Fellows in the 2020 National Science Foundation Graduate Research Fellowship Program.
- Professor Christos Georgakis’ career was recently celebrated in a special edition of the journal Industrial and Engineering Chemistry Research.
- Alumna Enya Hughes is working as a research associate at Frequency Therapeutics, a biotechnology company seeking to regenerate lost hearing.