Showing News articles tagged with Chemical and Biological Engineering
- Twenty middle school girls from Malden learned about polymer science and chemical engineering in a Tufts program offered this summer.
- In research published in Nature Communications, a former member of Tufts’ Nano Catalysis and Energy Lab and colleagues develop a new group of catalysts.
- Researchers at Tufts create transistors and integrated circuits made from threads that combine with thread-based sensors to create fully flexible devices
- Assistant Professor James Van Deventer received an NIH Outstanding Investigator Award to establish a comprehensive discovery platform that could lead to new classes of enzyme inhibitors.
Assistant Professor Nav Nidhi Rajput is working towards a more efficient and sustainable future.
- Tufts alumni organize an entrepreneurship and technology summit in San Francisco on June 14.
- Faculty in the School of Engineering and the School of Dental Medicine team up through a Tufts Collaborates seed grant to investigate the biomarkers of periodontal disease.
- Several School of Engineering faculty members received seed grants from the Office of the Provost for innovative ideas in learning and teaching.
- Revisit the Engineering Graduate Programs and All-University Commencement Ceremonies.
- Wang Yongzhong brings 20 years of innovation and leadership to CMAB Biopharma Limited.