Showing News articles tagged with Chemical and Biological Engineering
- Professor Maria Flytzani-Stephanopoulos spoke at the twentieth anniversary gathering of the Women's Initiative Committee (WIC) at the annual chemical engineering conference.
- Two undergraduate students won awards for research posters at the annual chemical engineering conference.
- Professor Maria Flytzani-Stephanopoulos spent a week at the University of Wisconsin-Madison as the Hougen Lecturer in the university's Department of Chemical and Biological Engineering.
- Ece Gulsan, a doctoral student in chemical engineering, shares her favorite hiking and exploring spots in the Boston area on the Tufts University graduate student blog.
Improved energy-storage technology promises a cleaner, brighter, more efficient future. Find out how Tufts engineers are leading the way.
- As part of a series on up-and-coming researchers, Assistant Professor Ayse Asatekin (pictured), postdoctoral scholar Ilin Sadeghi, EG18, and Papatya Kaner, EG18, published findings on ways to control and expand membrane selectivity in Chemistry of Materials.
- Tufts-led research on a breakthrough in methane conversion was featured in APS Science 2017.
- Monte Haymon, Tufts alumnus, former Tufts trustee, and Board of Advisors member, passed away this year.
- Engineering faculty participate in 12 funded projects through Tufts program.
- Faculty members in the School of Engineering are working with colleagues across Tufts to conduct research in support of the university's strategic research plan.