Showing News articles tagged with Chemical and Biological Engineering
- Several School of Engineering faculty members received seed grants from the Office of the Provost for innovative ideas in learning and teaching.
- Revisit the Engineering Graduate Programs and All-University Commencement Ceremonies.
- Wang Yongzhong brings 20 years of innovation and leadership to CMAB Biopharma Limited.
- For the graduating seniors in the Tufts Wind Ensemble, it’s been four years of fun and community—with a touch of Dropkick Murphys.
- The newest makerspace facility at Tufts is bringing together students and faculty to design and build all sorts of creations.
- With daytime, evening, and online courses, Summer Session covers a wide range of topics for academic, professional, and personal enrichment
- Alum Alex Rappaport co-founds a company to use technology developed at Tufts to clean the dirtiest industrial water.
- Chemical Engineering major Christine Jahn, E20, publishes fuel cell catalyst research.
- The School of Engineering and the Graduate School of Arts and Sciences honor their graduate students, alumni, faculty, and staff each year at the Graduate Awards Ceremony.
- Check in with ZwitterCo CEO Alex Rappaport, E17 and EG19, to learn how winning the $100k New Ventures Competition in 2018 boosted his team's company.