Showing News articles tagged with Chemical and Biological Engineering
- Tufts-led research on a breakthrough in methane conversion was featured in APS Science 2017.
- Monte Haymon, Tufts alumnus, former Tufts trustee, and Board of Advisors member, passed away this year.
- Engineering faculty participate in 12 funded projects through Tufts program.
- Faculty members in the School of Engineering are working with colleagues across Tufts to conduct research in support of the university's strategic research plan.
- Assistant Professor James Van Deventer and a team of Tufts researchers have developed a quantitative reporter system to evaluate noncanonical amino acid incorporation in yeast.
- On Thursday, October 18, join the School of Engineering for a Dean's Lecture with Tufts alumnus Keith Moore, Vice President of Research & Development for HP Labs.
- Four professors in the Department of Chemical and Biological Engineering received funding for new projects.
By the numbers, the undergraduate class is one for the record books, with women making up 49 percent of the School of Engineering's incoming students.
In 2018 and 2019, eight new faculty members join the School of Engineering.
- Prospective students interested in learning more about engineering graduate programs at Tufts are invited to join Dean of Graduate Education Karen Panetta for an information session and meet and greet on September 6 from 6:00-7:00 pm.